Samsung Galaxy S5

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
If you have an S3...you MIGHT want to get it...maybe.

But if you're a techie you probably don't need it cause by now you have an S4 or an iPhone or a Moto X or a Nexus 5 or a Note. Which means at the moment, your needs are being fulfilled. There's really no need to get an S5 because the jump from the S4 to the S5 is not that big and there are tons of phones already out that are comparable to the S4....which is not that far from an S5

So unless you're balling out of control, and have an absolute need to have the most cutting edge shyt, the S5 is just something you admire from afar cause you can appreciate the progression but are comfortable with what you have.

I have the S3 right now and I'll consider upgrading because the screen is cracked and I could use some new tech to mess with. I usually just flip the old phone to pay for the new contract but I don't know if I want a phone any bigger than the S3.

First time I don't know what phone I want with an upgrade.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have the S3 right now and I'll consider upgrading because the screen is cracked and I could use some new tech to mess with. I usually just flip the old phone to pay for the new contract but I don't know if I want a phone any bigger than the S3.

First time I don't know what phone I want with an upgrade.
My advice is to hit up Youtube...check out some video reviews. Then? Go to a store and ask to play around with it a lil bit. If it feels comfy in your hands, if the phone operation itself is nice and smooth, and the specs are good enough where if you buy it today, you won't need to buy a new phone for 2-3 years, then that's the phone you want.

It's different for everyone. For example, I won't cop a Smartphone in 2014 without an SD card slot. Some people don't need it because they put their music in the cloud or whatever but for me that's a waste of my already limited (US Mobile Carriers :beli: ) bandwith so I prefer to use a 64 GB card and throw all my shyt on there. Even HTC gave in to peoples request and the new HTC One will have an SD card slot in it so clearly the tech companies are recognizing that we're not quite there yet.

Last edited:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I'm going to wait for that new HTC one (M8). I picked the one over the s4 last year and was not disappointed (probably one of the best smartphones I've had outside of the lack of an sd card slot). Otherwise the note 4 should be announced later this year

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
My b day in April,currently have htc ego lte,had OG ego,evo3d,don't know if I should get this or note 3 in April,or wait for new htc one,kind of wanna see wats up with samsung,got iPad mini retina so idk if I should bother with note 3

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have an S3...you MIGHT want to get it...maybe.

But if you're a techie you probably don't need it cause by now you have an S4 or an iPhone or a Moto X or a Nexus 5 or a Note. Which means at the moment, your needs are being fulfilled. There's really no need to get an S5 because the jump from the S4 to the S5 is not that big and there are tons of phones already out that are comparable to the S4....which is not that far from an S5

So unless you're balling out of control, and have an absolute need to have the most cutting edge shyt, the S5 is just something you admire from afar cause you can appreciate the progression but are comfortable with what you have.

@NatiboyB

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Okay, I have poor credit, so I'm know I'm not going to get the $0 down/2year contract. How much do you think I'll have to drop off the rip and what company should I fukk with?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay, I have poor credit, so I'm know I'm not going to get the $0 down/2year contract. How much do you think I'll have to drop off the rip and what company should I fukk with?

shyt like 299-349 down.