Samsung Galaxy S5

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You can do a lot more at once with saved states with the galaxy then other phones. I can run youtube, angry birds, battle log, google chrome, imdb at the same time, take a phone call, continue using those programs and then return to the saved states of any one of those programs when im off the call, at good speeds. I think you could show more appreciation for that Galaxy, S............5, friend.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You can do a lot more at once with saved states with the galaxy then other phones. I can run youtube, angry birds, battle log, google chrome, imdb at the same time, take a phone call, continue using those programs and then return to the saved states of any one of those programs when im off the call, at good speeds. I think you could show more appreciation for that Galaxy, S............5, friend.
Not at all. I had it for 3 weeks and decided the performance of touchwiz at times was simply unacceptable for a high end phone in 2014. There should be no stutters when switching between programs. Also, the phone sometimes ran quite hot. Got this One M8 and I have not seen one hiccup. Ive probably only rebooted the phone twice in the last month and a half ive had it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not at all. I had it for 3 weeks and decided the performance of touchwiz at times was simply unacceptable for a high end phone in 2014. There should be no stutters when switching between programs. Also, the phone sometimes ran quite hot. Got this One M8 and I have not seen one hiccup. Ive probably only rebooted the phone twice in the last month and a half ive had it.
I see. Perhaps you had a defective model because you just took a step backwards in quality friend. The m8 has a nice Look though, friend.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I see. Perhaps you had a defective model because you just took a step backwards in quality friend. The m8 has a nice Look though, friend.
Software quality of the M8 has been consistently better than my experiences with touchwiz, friend