Samsung Galaxy S5

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
good..i'll wait til the s6 to upgrade..probably metal by then. we really have hit a tech wall though.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why would anyone get a top of the line plasticky ass samsung phone over something in the HTC One line?

That's crazy to me

Grab a Kommandent, problem solved.

Case alone almost made me cop an S4 :banderas: Then I read how much a headache rooting an AT&T variant is :huhldup:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This is where Samsung begins its slow descent. Really can't believe the released a phone this :flabbynsick: especially after the lukewarm upgrade of the GS4.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I been thinking of copping a big screen Android but just for play so I don't wanna pay full retail for some brand new shyt.

I was thinking of a used Note 2 or 3 but now yall shytting on Samsung? :wtf:

What's the best big screen joint to have?

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
That new Sony looks incredible.

Samsung :camby:
it does look great breh I can't lie about that, I held out getting the S4 for a while cause traditionally SONY phones drop on ATT, not last year. Luckily enough they came out with the S4 Active so I was good. I like the cam features on this S5 but that Z2 is just so pretty and if its got that 20MP :banderas:. I just wanna know how quick the autofocus is on it.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
it does look great breh I can't lie about that, I held out getting the S4 for a while cause traditionally SONY phones drop on ATT, not last year. Luckily enough they came out with the S4 Active so I was good. I like the cam features on this S5 but that Z2 is just so pretty and if its got that 20MP :banderas:. I just wanna know how quick the autofocus is on it.
Just looked up that Z2 :wow: If cyanogenmod supports it ill cop, if not :camby: