Samsung Galaxy S5

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The root isn't the problem. I've never bricked a phone but this is a brand new phone so if you buy it and it becomes apparent there's some mass defect in the hardware that's the issue.
Then be patient.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Is it true if you let your phone die andown recharge two time it helps save battery life?

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Just copped mine today :wow:

The build does really look and feel better in person. Then again I'm upgrading from a struggle Galaxy S Blaze (Galaxy 1). Just need to root this like I had my old phone.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You cant be talin bout that s 5 nikka.
Well it's cool when it's just in standby but start actually using it and it's dead in damn near 2 hours these days. I'm gonna keep it as an iPod touch for the gym and get an S5. I wanted the M8 but i learned my lesson about phones with non-replaceable batteries with this iPhone 5.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well it's cool when it's just in standby but start actually using it and it's dead in damn near 2 hours these days. I'm gonna keep it as an iPod touch for the gym and get an S5. I wanted the M8 but i learned my lesson about phones with non-replaceable batteries with this iPhone 5.
Im sorry im not following. Unless you're streaming youtube or downloading torrents you're batter will be aight. My phone still running off the charge last night and all ive done today are take some calls and play music most the day. I mean whos on their phone like that all day friend. Sheesh. The device you're speaking of doesnt even exist.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rooted my droid and i dont regret it. Hoping they come out with some tmobile compatible roms soon so i can get that extra performance out this friend.

People talking about voiding warranties, makes no sense. When you return your phone to your provider they wont check if its rooted, they'll check if its functional, and give u a new phone. Now if you want to replace your phone with Samsung personally................................

Last edited:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Rooted my droid and i dont regret it. Hoping they come out with some tmobile compatible roms soon so i can get that extra performance out this friend.
My mom's taught me to take care of my shyt so what's a manufacturer warranty to me :yeshrug:.

And when I did have insurance for my phone with T-Mobile, they just wanted to send the phone back in to make sure you're trying to get smart phone' for your whole family.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My mom's taught me to take care of my shyt so what's a manufacturer warranty to me :yeshrug:.

And when I did have insurance for my phone with T-Mobile, they just wanted to send the phone back in to make sure you're trying to get smart phone' for your whole family.
Dont drop it in the toilet, dont drop it on the ground and dont let children play with it, you should be ok, friend.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
just saw on the boost mobile website that its gonna be available in may :banderas:

ima start saving up now :banderas: