Samsung Galaxy S5

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It isn't going to be on AT&T, so I went ahead with the S5. I was holding out. I was going to get a non-Samsung android device for the first time ever, but they are bullshytting with that release date. So, fukk it, support will be there on XDA so I'm good.
Understandable. Sony is bullshyttin w/ that release date. Even I have a deadline.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A few thoughts on this phone. The battery life is solid. it made it the whole day off one charge.
Touch wiz is garbage. I wish they had stock android on this. The way they organize the menus it very poor to me.
The colors on this phone's screen look weird like instead of accuracy they just went for brightness.
The phone is borderline for size. it still fits in a pocket but i can't really see having a cell phone bigger than this. those Galaxy Notes for example.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I finally upgraded my iPhone 4 ( I know, I know but fukk y'all) I can't get jiggy with this tiny ass screen and copped the S5 shyt gonna be in the mail tomorrow :smugfavre:

Now I gotta figure out the OS all over again but :yeshrug:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A few thoughts on this phone. The battery life is solid. it made it the whole day off one charge.
Touch wiz is garbage. I wish they had stock android on this. The way they organize the menus it very poor to me.
The colors on this phone's screen look weird like instead of accuracy they just went for brightness.
The phone is borderline for size. it still fits in a pocket but i can't really see having a cell phone bigger than this. those Galaxy Notes for example.

wait for 3 months. i was :blessed: when i got this s4 and made it all the way through a day charge

then a month later :lupe:

then after two months :patrice:

after three :snoop:

battery life is :beli:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

You know damn well you will regret buying this shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You know damn well you will regret buying this shyt.
I already like it better than my iPhone 5 and it's just been a day and I had that iPhone since release. For $40 I added a 64GB card to it. The price to add that level of storage to an iPhone is ridiculous and you're stuck with that. Hell for that price I could have 128GBs on this Galaxy.

The most annoying thing about this S5 by far is the USB cover flap / micro USB 3.0 port though.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just picked this up last night, only issue is a defective headphone port (plug is loose in the jack). Headed back to BB to swap, did some research last night, this phone does every got damn thing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i upgraded to this phone a couple weeks ago from my sony xperia ion (:beli: shyt phone)..this phone is great so far..battery life is excellent..the only flaw ive seen on it so far...is the responsiveness of certain buttons when its in lock mode...particularly if its on music player...too much of a delay from when i press the track button or pause button before it does the action

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Probably gonna cop one next month :beli:

I wanted the Xperia Z2 but the camera isnt enough to push it over the top past the S5