Samsung Galaxy S5

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Yes is has an sd card slot. :wtf:

This phone big then a mawfukuh though mane. Feel like im carrying a laminated hall pass in my pocket.
I was asking cause I was looking at the g2 and it doesn't have one. I know iphones don't have one either, and I'm not too fond of this cloud garbage. I'm rocking a Razr right now, so anything is an upgrade. Just wanna make sure I'm getting something I like. Not feeling the M8 because its camera is ass and it wasn't as fast as the G2 I was comparing it to.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I was asking cause I was looking at the g2 and it doesn't have one. I know iphones don't have one either, and I'm not too fond of this cloud garbage. I'm rocking a Razr right now, so anything is an upgrade. Just wanna make sure I'm getting something I like. Not feeling the M8 because its camera is ass and it wasn't as fast as the G2 I was comparing it to.
Check the size between the 4 and the 5 before you take that leap. This phone big as fukk. Got me holding up a damn dmv drivers ed booklet to my cheek lookin like a fukk boy.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Please help. Who can find the fukking nav on this shyt. I miss my blue arrow navigation from the s3. I cant get jiggy with this bullshyt.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Theyll be updating this phone, soon.

Piece of shyt already dropping wi fi connections early and often.

Def gotta be careful which apps you install, these fukking apps are so intrusive you never know what background process could be fukking up some Other shyt you got goin on.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Yes is has an sd card slot. :wtf:

This phone big then a mawfukuh though mane. Feel like im carrying a laminated hall pass in my pocket.
careful with it in your pockets. My htc one isn't as big but its fallen out of my pockets bc its been too big multiple times. The big screen is nice when your looking at it, but when your not :to:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
careful with it in your pockets. My htc one isn't as big but its fallen out of my pockets bc its been too big multiple times. The big screen is nice when your looking at it, but when your not :to:
U wear skinny jeans n tom ford suits with the pockets that are like the 5th pocket on a pair of jeans?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Why the 4g faster then my damn home wifi, only on the s5.....

Connection dropping n shyt.

Daps
Holy fukk this phone is sexy. I'm still rockin' the S3.

Rooted and flashed with AOKP running 4.4 KitKat though so. I'm still satisfied.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Holy fukk this phone is sexy. I'm still rockin' the S3.

Rooted and flashed with AOKP running 4.4 KitKat though so. I'm still satisfied.
I have a S3 that I use as a dummy phone to throw random ROMs on and its still running better than most peoples S4's since they have a bloated up touchwiz interface that makes things move like crap if you don't know how to root. I'm running alliancerom at the moment and still flying like it just came out of the box. I have a G2, a HTC One, a S3 and a Galaxy Note 2 and I rotate when I get bored :youngsabo: as far as new phones go I'll just wait for the G3 or the Note 4, or the new Sony phone if rumors are true that its coming to Verizon :lawd: