Samsung Galaxy S5

All Star
Daps
How's the battery life on this with heavy internet use?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How's the battery life on this with heavy internet use?
Good. but the more apps you install the more it will drain. I lost 40 percent of my batter streaming you tube for an hour and a half.

That 4g internet connection is incredible on this phone though. The building im in cant even keep me from getting all that speed. No more never ending buffering messages listening to youtube like the s3. I get what i want to listen to, RIGHT NOW.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm still thinking about getting this phone at Target by trading in my old EVO 4G LTE. Hell i got more than $100 in cash back on one of my credit cards so i could pay nothing out of pocket for this.

I just don't wanna have to deal with Knox.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm still thinking about getting this phone at Target by trading in my old EVO 4G LTE. Hell i got more than $100 in cash back on one of my credit cards so i could pay nothing out of pocket for this.

I just don't wanna have to deal with Knox.
Buht buht the m8. How much can change in a day. I knew youd come around. Musta had a brief mental block or something.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Buht buht the m8. How much can change in a day. I knew youd come around. Musta had a brief mental block or something.
i'd rather have the M8 but i can't get that virtually for free like i can the S5. If Target had the same offer on the M8 i'd already have it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i'd rather have the M8 but i can't get that virtually for free like i can the S5. If Target had the same offer on the M8 i'd already have it.
:mjlol: nikka wait and save up since its your dream phone and all. Since its so much better then the 5. Stop it nikka. U know that S, the truth but i understand pride. Its strong.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
The note 3 works for me. It's the first Samsung phone I've owned so I can't compare it to the others, but it's the best phone I've had since the iphone 4s.

cosign

lookin at these early specs and reviews i'll prolly jus wait for the note 4, unless the i6 shows me sum next lvl shyt

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Seriously there's still no root for this that doesn't trip Knox?
Real nikkas dont need warranties.

Why should they keep the warranty. I mean these new firmwares werent made with the specific hardware in mind so who knows what it can do to the device. You're taking a gamble rooting your shyt. Live with that gamble. Chances are if it stops working its going to be because you dropped it in the toilet or the ground.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Real nikkas dont need warranties.

Why should they keep the warranty. I mean these new firmwares werent made with the specific hardware in mind so who knows what it can do to the device. You're taking a gamble rooting your shyt. Live with that gamble. Chances are if it stops working its going to be because you dropped it in the toilet or the ground.
The root isn't the problem. I've never bricked a phone but this is a brand new phone so if you buy it and it becomes apparent there's some mass defect in the hardware that's the issue.