Salon: Do you feel safe and protected around Black men?

Do you feel safe and protected around Black men

• Yes, I feel completely safe.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I feel somewhat safe.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No, I only feel safe around black men in my family.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No, I do not feel safe around any black men.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I do not feel safe around young black dudes. And to be honest I've seen grown ass black men lock their doors around a group of young Black dudes. So its not just BW.

If shyt hits the fan I do feel like many of the younger ones would not protect the women and children. Like take for example if something like black titanic happened I feel like many of then would jump in the life boats before the women and children.

You wouldn't feel safe around me? :sadcam:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Dwolf I wouldn't feel comfortable or protected around any large group of strangers except maybe black women.

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
I do not feel safe around young black dudes. And to be honest I've seen grown ass black men lock their doors around a group of young Black dudes. So its not just BW.

If shyt hits the fan I do feel like many of the younger ones would not protect the women and children. Like take for example if something like black titanic happened I feel like many of then would jump in the life boats before the women and children.
why should i die for some woman and children i dont know :dwillhuh:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I remember walking home from my school bus stop in High school, and I walked past a White ladies car, and I could heard lock her car door with the quickness. I was wearing a hoodie(Ala Trayvon) but it was chilly that day.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I'm not going to lie I felt some type of way about some of things OP said since she's not with a black man. I really do.

But I feel safe most of the times. Don't really have a reason not to.

Young black males get a really bad rep. Something OP said me feel some type of way, it makes me think of all the good deeds young brothers have done for me and many other sisters.

I think back to three years ago, I believe, a young brother push a sister out the way from getting shot, and end up being killed.

I can think of many other examples, but people have their own truth

BurnSlow

Supahflyyyy
Daps
Reppin
Errwhere
This is one of my primary duties as a husband and father of black women. If they don't feel safe then I am failing them, simple.

But shyt will never EVER happen on my watch, trust.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I wander a lot so my dad used to keep an eye on me, then my brothers, now my husband. Most of the time it was white guys trying to take advantage of me. Most black guys I've run into are respectful and protective. I remember riding the train alone and this white guy was trying to come near me and a brotha came to me pretending like he knew me. Prolly saved my life.
I loved living in a Black area but I had money as well as my lady and lived in Bowie. We lived in the wealthiest Black city in America but I liked it there. Much better than being around well to do cacs which is my life story. Never really like being around the hood. They were always looking to rob or harm the next man. Just wasn't ideal for me