Salon: Do you feel safe and protected around Black men?

Do you feel safe and protected around Black men

• Yes, I feel completely safe.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I feel somewhat safe.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No, I only feel safe around black men in my family.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No, I do not feel safe around any black men.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
No its not trollish. Considering BM men lives are threatened everyday and them being hypersensitive to their own safety rather than the women and children around them is not farfetched. Look I'm not blaming for them it. Just trying to get some discussion. I don't think its trollish to ask if BW feel safe around BM.
We could easily switch this around and say. Do black men feel safe around Black women? Its not a trolling topic.

I not saying all black men.

If our lives are threatened everyday, is it correct to say being concerned about our safety is "hyper"sensitive??

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
If our lives are threatened everyday, is it correct to say being concerned about our safety is "hyper"sensitive??
Yeah Like in "Hyperalertness" not a word but that's what a mean by Hypersensitive. You know when someone comes out of PDTS They are hypersensitive to the stuff around them.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
-______-
Well who would feel safe around random strangers, black or white or whatever :manny:

I rather be in a room with a random black dude than a random white guy.

I can see how people can be offended by this but I tried to be respectful but whatever.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeah Like in "Hyperalertness" not a word but that's what a mean by Hypersensitive. You know when someone comes out of PDST. They are hypersensitive to the stuff around them.

The prefix "hyper-" denotes that something is done excessively or too much.

So again - if it's true that black men are under constant hazard, can it really be said that they are "too" sensitive
to perceived threats?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The prefix "hyper-" denotes that something is done excessively or too much.

So again - if it's true that black men are under constant hazard, can it really be said that they are "too" sensitive
to perceived threats?
I guess not. :manny: I don't know really, I'm not a BM. How do you feel about your safety as a Black man?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I guess not. :manny: I don't know really, I'm not a BM. How do you feel about your safety as a Black man?

"Safety" is at best, relative. I feel it is an illusion.

Nobody is safe anywhere. Anything can happen.

"Safe" and "comfortable" have been used interchangeable in here, and I think those are too different things.
I can be "comfortable" in many places, but that doesn't make me feel "safe".
I have made my peace with that.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
No but obviously their is a lack of trust between BM and BW and to a certain existent Between BM and BM,

That Chicago Army of moms got me thinking do BM even feel safe around BM?? Lets be real for once. One of the complaints was that they feared BM would be targets if they spoke out against the killings. That is not healthy.
It depends on the type of black. If they're low income or not educated then I dont fukk with them at all. I try to live a mostly nikka free life. The only black males I fukk with or be around are family, friends, and people that are vouched for.
Sharing the same skin color isnt reason enough for me to trust someone. I only love family.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
"Safety" is at best, relative. I feel it is an illusion.

Nobody is safe anywhere. Anything can happen.

"Safe" and "comfortable" have been used interchangeable in here, and I think those are too different things.
I can be "comfortable" in many places, but that doesn't make me feel "safe".
I have made my peace with that.

If you don't feel safe somewhere can you really say your 100% comfortable? You don't feel comfortable and safe around your family at home?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
It depends on the type of black. I try to live a mostly nikka free life. The only black males I fukk with or be around are family, friends, and people that are vouched for.
I don't fraternize with CACs either. I only love family.

Do you feel safe around N-words( i'm trying not to say the n word)? and why not?