Salon: Do you feel safe and protected around Black men?

Do you feel safe and protected around Black men

• Yes, I feel completely safe.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I feel somewhat safe.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No, I only feel safe around black men in my family.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No, I do not feel safe around any black men.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I trust no one. Not a group of white hipster, hispanic dudes waiting outside of Home Depot, thug nikkas, nikkas in suits right out church. None.

I don't know you, I don't fukk with you, because I have no clue what you nikkas capable of doing. Always on my guard.

nikka I wouldn't trust a gang of infants carried by a gang of white midgets.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
No but obviously their is a lack of trust between BM and BW and to a certain existent Between BM and BM,

That Chicago Army of moms got me thinking do BM even feel safe around BM?? Lets be real for once. One of the complaints was that they feared BM would be targets if they spoke out against the killings. That is not healthy.
So who do you feel safe around?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Asking in general is not trollish. That is actually a good disscussion Like I said agreed with part of the statement about the rescuing women and children thing. It seems trollish because of the 2 different types of examples used are 2 different things. "Locking your car doors is a common thing associated with black men and black peopel period that they/we are all dangerous. So which one is it? Is it feeling not feeling protected because they are worried about their own safety more or is it just a fear of black men period?

It can be a combo of both. Do Black women get the locking your doors treatment? of course! but I don't think at the same existent as Black men do.

I heard men on here say, that they are attacked physically because they feel they are physical threatening. We've Seen Black men go above and beyond to seem less physically threatening around white people. The presser maintaining and controlling feeling of being and or feeling physically threatening has to be released somewhere? It doesn't just go away. So where does it go is the next question?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
So who do you feel safe around?
Black Women and older Black Men. They feel dependable to me.

However, I rather be around some younger black dudes then a group of young white frat guys.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I trust no one. Not a group of white hipster, hispanic dudes waiting outside of Home Depot, thug nikkas, nikkas in suits right out church. None.

I don't know you, I don't fukk with you, because I have no clue what you nikkas capable of doing. Always on my guard.

nikka I wouldn't trust a gang of infants carried by a gang of white midgets.
Do you as a BM feel safe around a group of Black male strangers?

Like take for instance you walk into a room full of Black dudes you don't know and a room full of Black women you don't know?

Which room do you feel more comfortable in?

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Do you as a BM feel safe around a group of Black male strangers?

Like take for instance you walk into a room full of Black dudes you don't know and a room full of Black women you don't know?

Which room do you feel more comfortable in?

Neither. I don't know any of em so I'm still on my guard. I thought I made that abundantly clear that I'm on my guard around strangers.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
It can be a combo of both. Do Black women get the locking your doors treatment? of course! but I don't think at the same existent as Black men do.

I heard men on here say, that they are attacked physically because they feel they are physical threatening. We've Seen Black men go above and beyond to seem less physically threatening around white people. The presser maintaining and controlling feeling of being and or feeling physically threatening has to be released somewhere? It doesn't just go away. So where does it go is the next question?

That is not a combination of both. They are 2 different things. Feeling protected by someone or feeling like that person will harm you is too different things. If you fear young black men, say that. But its not the same as not feeling protected.

As for your second part are you saying the pressure of black men to come off less threatening to white people, is released on black women? You fear black men because of how society treats them or what? :patrice:

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
That is not a combination of both. They are 2 different things. Feeling protected by someone or feeling like that person is too different things. If you fear young black men, say that. But its not the same as not feeling protected.

As for your second part are you saying the pressure of black men to come off less threatening to white people, is released on black women? You fear black men because of how society treats them or what? :patrice:

No I don't fear black men but I don't feel like part of that group is dependable and think that untrustworthiness can have the potential to evolve into an unchecked fear. Not going to say all BW do or don't feel safe, it's the reason i'm asking. I don't know.

To be honest I don't no where it goes thats why I'm asking. I'm not a BM so I don't know. Just trying to make sense of all this because their seem to be some unspoken rift between BM and BW but we're not really getting much dialog on how to fix it.

mrken13

flatlined
Daps
Why are you all expecting genuine answers from a bunch of trolls pretending to be women?
TIVp2.gif

mrken13

flatlined
Daps
But to answer the question honestly, i feel more comfortable with a white woman who works out daily and with bigger arm and leg muscles than me :francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If my doors aren't already locked :guilty: I lock them around anyone who walks by my car and honestly I do that all the time I try to wait till they don't hear it lol. It's not even who it is, its just me thinking about my safety "Oh yea"

But are you serious with this? Seems trollish. Would you see a group of hipster white teens and breathe a sigh of relief? Mexican teens? Indians? If the black boys were all wearing prep school uniforms, would you still feel threatened? I was agreeing with your other post about this generation of young men. But the "I lock my doors they are dangerous black male teens" is not the same thing. There is a difference between feeling like someone would protect you or fearing they will harm you. I don't feel like this generation of teenagers regarless of race would save the women and children.
Didn't 3 strange black dudes follow you all the way to ur house??