The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dude deserves the nobel prize
CIA gotta get some get back. Can’t have foreign countries hunting dissidents down like this. Maybe he was a lone wolf inspired by Iran cause they usually track these threats. They nabbed some other spies/agent tracking Iranian journalists in the USA the other day.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The amount of “who is he?” posts in here is a sad microcosm of how culturally parochial, a lot of folk in our community are. :snoop:
I might be parochial since I didn't really know about him until a few months ago when I looked him up and read his Wikipedia page. I actually thought it was a woman. I'm sure I've heard his name before but I was mostly unaware of his specific case.

I'd assume it would be the case of the large majority of young folks among any community tbh. It's not like dude is namedropped every year.

But that shyt is so fukked up. Voluntarily killing over words, blasphemous or not, is ridiculous and doesn't belong in any society humans should strive to live in. I'm sure dude believes he did something right by attacking this old ass man too. :francis:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This is an Iranian/shiite beef, but mouth breathers will use this an opportunity to attack Islam when it is not permissible to murder non combatants. There is no classically trained scholar of Sunni Islam who would ever condone this act.
The zealots run Islam, not the "scholars". So your point is irrelevant.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
His clock has been ticking.

I admire the persistence of Muslims here.
That's not 'persistence'. That's them following the tenets of their faith as told to them by a suicidal, murderous, caravan-robbing, "White", slavemaster, pedophile from the 7th Century.

You can't make this up.​