Salman Rushdie Was Just Stabbed At A Speaking Event In NY State

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo nikka said Salman Rushdie got stabbed for clout :laff:

How quickly we forget the Chedderbob trend of the early 2000's. Where rappers was shooting thesmelves to sell mixtapes:gucci:. Truth is bis book didnt sell until the hit was placed on him back in the day.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, growing up my folks had Salmie Rushdie and all sorts of continental literature throughout the house. I used to want to be an intellectual or lawyer so bad, like discussing big government intelligence cases on the Charlie Rose show type of guy.

Oh well.

What do you think we do on thecoli everyday. This site is a wonderful collection of black philosophers:respect:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I remember seeing a VH1 countdown speaking about it and Cat Stevens who switched to Muslim wanted to hang him. Crazy after 34 years he's been got if he dies

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The amount of “who is he?” posts in here is a sad microcosm of how culturally parochial, a lot of folk in our community are. :snoop:

Shows how dense and dumb people are.

We have more info available to us than at any point ever yet people act like human question marks

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you’re telling me that Allah is all powerful and literally created everything but needs mere humans to carry out revenge against blasphemers? :francis:

Their God is so weak he needs humans to fight for him.

I think they get rewards in heaven like virgins or something after killing for Islam :manny:

Can a Muslims verify this? :jbhmm:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I think they get rewards in heaven like virgins or something after killing for Islam :manny:

Can a Muslims verify this? :jbhmm:
They are guaranteed a penis that never gets soft and 72 wives. Now these Muslims will call this hadith 'weak" but the Saudi's still keep it in the sunnah...

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

Grade:Da’if (Darussalam)

Last edited: