Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
Just when I thought I was out, Russ pulls me back in. Already have a Saitama bag wasting away on Metamask. I just bought another 100 billion on Lbank. That will turn into 100,000 Saitama when it migrates. Would need it to hit $10 to reach a mil. With the drastically reduced supply and hyper burn, that might just happen. But, I really just suspect it’ll do an immediate 100x after the migration in the same way VOLT did. That’ll be good enough.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully we can burn as much as possible before the new contract. With the burn increase coming, should hopefully hit 60% by end of year. It's at 56.96 now so reaching 57 is possible before end of month if the volume increases in anticipation.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I have 1.6 billion after V2 how much will this be worth?

whatever its worth now just with less coins. lets say there are 1000 coins. I have 250, you have 250, i really mean it has 250 and order66 has 250. If the supply gets cut to 100 and we all have 25 then the coins are going to be worth more with less out there so the price goes up. but with you only having 25 it evens out from the 250. 1000 coins at 1 dollar each means 250 for each of us. 100 coins at 10 dollars each means $250 for each of us at 25 coins, or however the math works. like look at volt. they lowered their supply and coins practically kept their value, just went up as more people got in. but with less coins to go around the supply didn't match the demand. you'll prolly end up with like 1.6k coins after migration but at a higher price. 100 quadrillion to 100 billion is a huge cut and that means that the exchange wallets will be cut by alot as well. looking at my calculator and doing basic math, i think thats like a 100,000 cut. the uniswap wallet has about 950 trillion to use that better. its .95% of supply. take that from the 100 billion expected supply and that comes out to 950 million. A big difference from 950 trillion. Plus with all the features and potential exchange listings coming out, means less people able to get in with less coins. its like as if bitcoin stopped mining and cut from 19 million to 9 million. there would be even less coins to go around and people will want to buy but can't due to everyone else holding. if you got a small bag and you making money elsewhere, no need to worry especially if dollar value is low at the moment. let it keep burning coins and see what happens. 1.25% burn rate instead of 1 in v2 so its a quicker rate. when it gets down to 75 billion coins or less and more coins are added to the swap and the games are out, gonna be more volume. like i was telling order66 in the discord, even amidst all the fukkery this coin has stayed relevant for the most part. plenty of coins i done mentioned and others have also last year during shibs run are nowhere to be found. @papa surf can tell you about Zootoken and how Del Crypto was shilling them like crazy when we were heavy in the other discord. I look on their twitter and nothing posted since november. Lot of these other coins were all talk and done burned some of us plenty, but saitama at least has stayed transparent and active. give me effort and fail 4 times before passing on the 5th rather than giving no effort at all.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
infographic i came across on calculating v2 coins.

Dipped back down after the V2 announcement pump but has sort of stabilized and hopefully getting ready for another small run up. even if its not a big one, just gonna keep earning our rewards.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
been climbing back up a bit this afternoon. hopefully we get a decent run back up as Asia starts waking up and starting their week. Hopefully big money comes in to start the week after the V2 announcement.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I currently hold this shyt on coinbase wallet. I copped through uniswap. how would I go about upgrading/exchanging my current holdings for V2 token?

They do everything for you. No need to worry. May 30 is expected date for everything. Just let it be and things will take care of themselves.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do everything for you. No need to worry. May 30 is expected date for everything. Just let it be and things will take care of themselves.

wait, the tokens will auto-convert even from my coinbase wallet? if so, that would be cool. if that's the case I might even cop a few more. I hope it's a smooth transition