Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
wait, the tokens will auto-convert even from my coinbase wallet? if so, that would be cool. if that's the case I might even cop a few more. I hope it's a smooth transition

No, you will not lose your
Saitama holdings.
We will take a snapshot of the
blockchain showing exactly how
much Saitama you held in your
wallet in the moment prior to the
migration and an equivalent
amount of tokens will be
airdropped to your wallet under
the new contract.
When we move liquidity from V1
to V2, these new tokens will
show equivalent value in your
wallet.

The V2 tokens will be airdropped to
your wallet, meaning they will be
automatically sent without your
interference.
If you don't see the new tokens after
the airdrop automatically, you
simply need to add the V2 contract
address to your wallet manually and
your tokens appear there.
Developers will be live during the
migration and the Airdrop times will
be informed in our official social
media channels.

Contract address to be released at a later date so be careful for any frauds that try to act like they got the new one already.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I currently hold this shyt on coinbase wallet. I copped through uniswap. how would I go about upgrading/exchanging my current holdings for V2 token?

You don't have to do anything. It will be airdropped to you automatically no matter where you're keeping your coins and they're paying for it themselves.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
We thinking this might run for a second when this migrates? Wondering if it’s worth it to cop a hundred billy hoping for a quick flip….:patrice:

Hell I need to make some kinda profit with this shyt anyway…

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We thinking this might run for a second when this migrates? Wondering if it’s worth it to cop a hundred billy hoping for a quick flip….:patrice:

Hell I need to make some kinda profit with this shyt anyway…

Likely to run when it migrates. Especially if they get more exposure and on more exchanges with limited supply. But depends how things look these next two weeks. Lot of catalyst with the new version. Of course likely be some profit taking. Might run up leading to migration. Could do a quick flip but also hold some cuz the new version burns more per transaction so might run higher. I think the games are gonna be crucial as well as the nft thing. Not many purple doing the gaming thing yet and the metaverse of course gonna be big. All depends how they do it. Might not be instant considering all the wait for saitamask but could be big eventually. We getting a second chance from that November run and I feel like this time might be better than the last. At 43 billion supply let's say a dollar gives it a 43 billion market cap. Doubt that happens right away. That's #6 on coingecko rankings. Even half would be around that range with xrp being at 21.3B. But as it burns coins, should have a high chance to get there. Shib has a 7 billion market cap. At 43 billion circulating supply that would be .16 a coin and shiba has more coins than that. If they act right and not cause issues like cmc has in the past, can easily show a market cap just as high for saitama. Hopefully v2 makes coingecko and cmc put some respect on the coin.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Likely to run when it migrates. Especially if they get more exposure and on more exchanges with limited supply. But depends how things look these next two weeks. Lot of catalyst with the new version. Of course likely be some profit taking. Might run up leading to migration. Could do a quick flip but also hold some cuz the new version burns more per transaction so might run higher. I think the games are gonna be crucial as well as the nft thing. Not many purple doing the gaming thing yet and the metaverse of course gonna be big. All depends how they do it. Might not be instant considering all the wait for saitamask but could be big eventually. We getting a second chance from that November run and I feel like this time might be better than the last. At 43 billion supply let's say a dollar gives it a 43 billion market cap. Doubt that happens right away. That's #6 on coingecko rankings. Even half would be around that range with xrp being at 21.3B. But as it burns coins, should have a high chance to get there. Shib has a 7 billion market cap. At 43 billion circulating supply that would be .16 a coin and shiba has more coins than that. If they act right and not cause issues like cmc has in the past, can easily show a market cap just as high for saitama. Hopefully v2 makes coingecko and cmc put some respect on the coin.

Price of the brick going up...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This Twitter fukkery be crazy. First it was Del Crypto and Henok and now this Phaltron character. Influencers be hyping up the coin then talking reckless. :mjlol: Apparently he done lost like 13 million dollars. Thats the issue with coins and investing in general. Nothing is guaranteed. I know I regret not selling at ATH and buying back in at bottom but it is what it is. Can't be mad at others that you failed to take profit. At 13 million, I'm for sure grabbing a mill, especially if my investment was mad low. They be some weirdos shilling this coin thru out its history. :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Max left Saitama. Price is crashing, presumably in response.

:francis:
damn thats crazy. prolly felt disrespected. I just seen a 194 eth sell occurred. number 13 wallet for now. wonder if that was his wallet and he slowly getting out or what. that wallet still has 335T.

don't know how they gonna figure it out with Max gone. felt like he was the brains behind the operation. hopefully they got those other developers that can do some work. no not Nam or Gabe or them, the ones that were mentioned before that be behind the scenes apparently. unless Max took his team with him. There was a 120 eth sell from another wallet today also. i think those big sales are a huge effect on price. wonder how it would look if those two didn't happen. looks like that 120 eth wallet still has 250 eth left. but not giving me much info on whether its in eth, saitama, or other coins. also not seeing it on the wallet list at least not in top 50.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just saw the tweet of Max stepping down from dev and the team in general. Interesting. Let's see what V2 does (or doesn't do...) lol.