Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm either the smartest or most foolish person on earth. Withdrew some UST from Anchor and added 50% more to my stack. Had swapped a bit of Saitama for Ape the other day and that hasn't worked out so well. Even worse was swapping all my Link for it but hopefully Ape goes on a run and I can get my Link back plus more. But added back some Saitama. Anchor dropped their APR a bit so hopefully this new Saitama run helps me recuperate that. I think we start trending up especially after the small run up the other day and now back in the 6500. Anticipating a good month of May. Not like that money was gonna make me much on Anchor for the month of May anyways so I'm hopeful. :lawd:

Crazy prediction is we above the zero to close the month. :ohlawd:

Daps
VOLT is recovering nicely. Let’s hope it maintains its current trajectory. One of the influencers associated with the project hinted at a possible listing tomorrow, tweeing “FTX for breakfast.” I think FTX would be its biggest listing yet.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
VOLT is recovering nicely. Let’s hope it maintains its current trajectory. One of the influencers associated with the project hinted at a possible listing tomorrow, tweeing “FTX for breakfast.” I think FTX would be its biggest listing yet.

That would be huge. Should be a good day tomorrow regardless.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Here's something I was pondering today. What if this 5000 range was the current bottom and we start going back up? Looks like there's some decent support on the next zero up around the 4000 level. But what if it runs towards a new ATH and then drops back down to that 4000 level before bouncing again? If I see it making a move downwards then definitely gonna take most if not all of my profit. Especially after the previous ATH fiasco. Tho with more burnt and utility now, who knows how different things may be. Volume is ridiculously low when compared to that September/October run on a week to week basis. But that was on pure hype and people getting bigger rewards due to less holders. Now they got the app working plus the games hopefully coming soon as well as some other stuff.

S3h25nQR

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Not FTX but it's something.

Not a big exchange but its more exposure.

Daps
Here's something I was pondering today. What if this 5000 range was the current bottom and we start going back up? Looks like there's some decent support on the next zero up around the 4000 level. But what if it runs towards a new ATH and then drops back down to that 4000 level before bouncing again? If I see it making a move downwards then definitely gonna take most if not all of my profit. Especially after the previous ATH fiasco. Tho with more burnt and utility now, who knows how different things may be. Volume is ridiculously low when compared to that September/October run on a week to week basis. But that was on pure hype and people getting bigger rewards due to less holders. Now they got the app working plus the games hopefully coming soon as well as some other stuff.

S3h25nQR

I’m not even expecting anything close to what’ll see me break even. At least, I don’t expect it anytime soon. So, while these bumps are encouraging, they’re far too little for me to get excited.

:mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m not even expecting anything close to what’ll see me break even. At least, I don’t expect it anytime soon. So, while these bumps are encouraging, they’re far too little for me to get excited.

:mjcry:

I feel you. Anything positive is a step in the right direction tho.

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever I try to swap ETH for VOLT on MetaMask, it says “Quotes not available”, regardless of the amount. Anyone know why this might be happening? I tested swapping with other coins, and didn’t run into this issue. Just with VOLT.

Last edited:
Daps
Whenever I try to swap ETH for VOLT on MetaMask, it says “Quotes not available”, regardless of the amount. Anyone know why this might be happening? I tested swapping with other coins, and didn’t run into this issue. Just with VOLT.
You swapping it for the correct contract? Remember, it’s migrated from V1 to V2.