Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
I see Volt trying to make a comeback. Hopefully we can give back that zero this weekend. Then try to get past the 1200 mark next week. 9499 holders so almost at 9500 and hopefully 10k soon enough.
I’m still miffed by the amount of selling that occurs, but I know there’s really nothing that can be done about it. There’s still so much room to grow that those selling for chump change will eventually make a negligible impact on the price movement.

One thing I’ve noticed and appreciated, something many holders might take for granted, is how active Voltoshi is. This dude lives and breathes VOLT, working tirelessly to stimulate its growth, in a way most developers don’t. I still think he/she pump fakes a little too much, but I know it takes a dangling carrot to keep your followers engaged.

:francis:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
bounced back up from yesterdays Max leaving dip. Hopefully momentum continues for rest of the week. the more burnt before V2 the better.
You been following any of this shyt about that one dev Nam? Haven't checked my Twitter TL in weeks and finally going through it today and seeing all this shyt about him from various accounts.

This one guy has a boatload of tweets about it:

Good ol fukkery

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You been following any of this shyt about that one dev Nam? Haven't checked my Twitter TL in weeks and finally going through it today and seeing all this shyt about him from various accounts.

This one guy has a boatload of tweets about it:

Good ol fukkery

yeah i seen some mention here and there. don't know if that was his actual wallet or a marketing wallet or what. I only know the owner of my wallet. ain't that deep into knowing what wallet belongs to who. of course the team gotta get paid cuz none of them work for free. and yeah its not saitama without some fukkery. hopefully someone created a timeline of all the fukkery cuz it seems like every month has had some since november. can maybe even stretch it to 3 week periods.

Daps
tell me how uniswap says my shyt worth 4400 yet on metamask it says 29k. don't know what the hell they thinking. I was getting ready to cash out with the quickness to see if there would be another dip.

Must be some kind of glitch. You were ready to cash out at 29k, though?

:pachaha: