Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
VOLT can now be purchased directly from their website with credit/debit. You may need to use a VPN if you’re in the states, though.

This is big. VOLT impresses me with its team’s execution.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
66TSZjPW

I jotted down these purple lines last night messing around. Just short recent action. The bottom purple line was at a slow upward incline so no much help. The purple line trending upwards at a higher incline I see was just recently touched. Hopefully it can continue on the path of that purple line instead of the bottom one. Could be the difference between two months and maybe two weeks if staying on course for either line. And of course if it can break that top purple line.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
wish i would've been able to add more volt on that dip yesterday. looks to be stabilizing and slowly creeping back up. i know they were gonna buy or burn some coins when the ATH gets hit again and there was an exchange listing today so thats more to look forward to. of course nothing guaranteed until market shows some strength.

would love to reach 2T saitama again but gonna be tough. might dca a bit here and there and hope the reflections are good for the next few weeks. need it to get back on a positive track as well.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
wish i would've been able to add more volt on that dip yesterday. looks to be stabilizing and slowly creeping back up. i know they were gonna buy or burn some coins when the ATH gets hit again and there was an exchange listing today so thats more to look forward to. of course nothing guaranteed until market shows some strength.

would love to reach 2T saitama again but gonna be tough. might dca a bit here and there and hope the reflections are good for the next few weeks. need it to get back on a positive track as well.

Damn I didn’t even see Volt dipped yesterday I would’ve bought at least a billy…:francis:

Daps

Yeah, past couple of days were rough for VOLT, but it’s weathered the storm admirably and, as you noted, seems to be recovering. Wish zi coukd have added to my bag, but I’m in deep with two new plays - Luffy and Cult (really like this one. Basically rug proof, with a 200 year locked liquidity, and they’re officially working with Shiba). I’m still all about VOLT, though. We got listed on White bit today, and we supposedly will be listed on Bit True any day now, our first Tier 1 listing. I suspect much of the recent selling has been people who’re just now receiving their V2 and going :mindblown: at their hundreds turning into thousands. I still think it’s shortsighted to sell, but I understand. Oh, well. They’ll be buying back in soon, I’m guessing.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
one wallet sold for 31 eth on wednesday afternoon, they just got back in for 28 eth. doesn't look like a constant pump and dump wallet either with their previous sell a month ago and then before that at 73 days. and that 3750 was just passed. hoping we stay above the 100 exponential moving average on the 1 hour chart while the 20 ema moves up to cross over it. need them to cross hopefully sometime this weekend. 20 been under the 100 for past week. get that momentum back up and running.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
they gonna be able to whitelist CEX to allow them to bypass tokenomics for transactions involving CEX wallets. looks like it means less fees when transferring in CEX.

new burn wallet coming also. everything moving over. multisig burn wallet announced. Inu part of name being removed. Just Saitama. Maybe some people will feel better since the Inu removed. :mjpls:

Circulating supply also being reduced. 5% total tax. burn 1.25%, project funding 1.75%, distribution 1%, liquidity 1%. gonna have regular burn events. a bit higher tax but looks like the burn going up a bit and hopefully this encourages people to sell less. reduced supply of 100 billion tokens. this looks like what volt did with reducing supply.

they did the testnet and prelaunch audit. next is letting coingecko and cmc and places like that know, then deploying v2 contract on mainnet. then update all the CEX and DEX with new contract. they'll do the airdrops automatically and remove LP from v1.

halt trading and snapshot all the wallets and then airdrop everyone. for free to us, no fees or anything. they covering it for us. no connecting wallets or anything.

keep holding. looks like we gonna be rewarded soon enough.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
nobody gonna have a trillion tokens. :damn: circulating supply being lowered so dollar amount stays the same just token amount gets lowered. kind of like what volt did. less circulating supply means more demand. so if 1 trillion equals $1000 then 1 million equals $1000.