Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
I'll take it stabilizing for at least the rest of the quarter until July as long as it's continuing to burn coins and give rewards. Get that burn wallet over 5% at least. Be nice if we can hit 10k holders by memorial day.
Not sure how stable it’ll be if the rumors of the Crypto.com listing going live in May are accurate. That’ll generate a lot of swings, I’m guessing.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not sure how stable it’ll be if the rumors of the Crypto.com listing going live in May are accurate. That’ll generate a lot of swings, I’m guessing.

Long as we hold 2500 and maybe even move the support up a bit.

If it establishes a pattern of swings, would be easier to accumulate coins, depending on gas fees and other factors. I'm talking things like sell at 5000 buy back at 3000, sell at 5000, buy back at 3000. Potentially increase supply. But does have some risks. Better for it to go up and down slowly. But yeah that crypto.com listing gonna definitely have a big effect. Hopefully we get more exchanges listed soon enough. I think there was a small one coming up this weekend or early next week from the twitter.

Daps
Long as we hold 2500 and maybe even move the support up a bit.

If it establishes a pattern of swings, would be easier to accumulate coins, depending on gas fees and other factors. I'm talking things like sell at 5000 buy back at 3000, sell at 5000, buy back at 3000. Potentially increase supply. But does have some risks. Better for it to go up and down slowly. But yeah that crypto.com listing gonna definitely have a big effect. Hopefully we get more exchanges listed soon enough. I think there was a small one coming up this weekend or early next week from the twitter.
Pro Bit next week.

Daps
If you ain’t holding VOLT, grab that shyt. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it. Come fall, you’ll be looking in the mirror like :ufdup:

A billion was a couple hundred a month ago. Now it’s 3 stacks. This could drop another zero any day.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Volt hit a high of 2987 on Thursday evening after the drop earlier in the week. Its at 282 1now. That 2987 the target for now. Need to pass that and flip it for support at 3000 level. Could happen anywhere from late tonight to tomorrow morning or early noon. I think within the next 6-12 hours.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You can't even make this shyt up. :mjlol::deadmanny::francis::stopitslime:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saitama-inu/

Who Are the Founders of Saitama?
Following the example of most meme coins, the founder of Saitama is anonymous. According to its whitepaper, its creator launched it in May 2021 with the aforementioned vision but had to renounce ownership of the project due to personal reasons. However, a group of individuals that found the goal valuable and impactful took over the project and continued developing it. The project is now headed by Steve@RocketCrypto, a crypto YouTuber with over 56,000 subscribers. He is joined by six other individuals, all of whom are also doxxed on the project website.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You can't even make this shyt up. :mjlol::deadmanny::francis::stopitslime:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saitama-inu/

Who Are the Founders of Saitama?
Following the example of most meme coins, the founder of Saitama is anonymous. According to its whitepaper, its creator launched it in May 2021 with the aforementioned vision but had to renounce ownership of the project due to personal reasons. However, a group of individuals that found the goal valuable and impactful took over the project and continued developing it. The project is now headed by Steve@RocketCrypto, a crypto YouTuber with over 56,000 subscribers. He is joined by six other individuals, all of whom are also doxxed on the project website.

so the russian guy isnt owner anymore ?

that saitamaguru1 guy