Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
On tonight’s AMA with Jake Gagin’s show, they confirmed the Crypto.com listing. Said they’re not allowed to give a date, but that it will be listed by CDC very soon. They also said another tier 1 listing will happen within the same timeframe. I kind of wish they’d keep stuff like this under wraps, but I trust they’re not pulling a Russ.

:francis:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
On tonight’s AMA with Jake Gagin’s show, they confirmed the Crypto.com listing. Said they’re not allowed to give a date, but that it will be listed by CDC very soon. They also said another tier 1 listing will happen within the same timeframe. I kind of wish they’d keep stuff like this under wraps, but I trust they’re not pulling a Russ.

I don't need them fukking up the bag cause it has some nice potential...

Daps
Seems a no brainer to reenter (if you sold) or average down at this price. With Luckyroo, Saitamask Pro, and the exchange they’ve purchased on the horizon, I think Saitama is due for a major pump from this level. Might not reach the ATH, but it doesn’t need to for you to make money off a price this low.

:yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems a no brainer to reenter (if you sold) or average down at this price. With Luckyroo, Saitamask Pro, and the exchange they’ve purchased on the horizon, I think Saitama is due for a major pump from this level. Might not reach the ATH, but it doesn’t need to for you to make money off a price this low.

Been tracking it today and looks like its been stable for the most part. Trending up slowly but surely. Has potential for a decent swing up by end of the week. 6070 is the level I'm looking at to see if it can pass it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

We gotta see, ive been there literally from day 1 i need this shyt to start going up :stopitslime: shyt should have been a slam dunk but russ and the other idiots shooting themselves in the foot

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We gotta see, ive been there literally from day 1 i need this shyt to start going up :stopitslime: shyt should have been a slam dunk but russ and the other idiots shooting themselves in the foot

Yeah definitely agree. Some of it has to do with the overall market sentiment as well. Has surely been a rough ride for them with all the fukkery. Chart has a bit of potential for a breakout but gotta clear over a few levels before I feel more secure. A decent rest of the week will help. Even just slow and steady as it burns coins can help. Goal for rest of week should be to build some new support at 6 level. Maybe try to close Sunday night over 6250. We'll hopefully get back to clearing that zero soon enough.

Daps
Volt bouncing back to prices it hasn't seen since Tuesday morning and just had a buyback.

Chart looking decent.

Saitama still holding up ok. Hopefully we get a swing more upwards tonight. Get over that 6500 mark.

Trying to get over 2900, but paper hands keeps reeling it back in. I’m not stressing it, though. VOLT looks very bullish.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
VOLT reaching higher lows is a nice development. Seems like it’s found support around 2500.

I'll take it stabilizing for at least the rest of the quarter until July as long as it's continuing to burn coins and give rewards. Get that burn wallet over 5% at least. Be nice if we can hit 10k holders by memorial day.