Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I posted this tweet on reddit and got banned from the Saitama channel :dead:

BEE8-C56-A-0-BAE-48-CF-9-D94-D0-C95-B7-FDCC8.jpg
:mjlol:

Bunch of clowns running the social medias. Some guy commented calling him a fudder and he said to check etherscan for Nam wallet. Don't know which one is his. I see he hasn't tweeted since end of March. Motherfukker prolly gave up on the project. Says he in charge of marketing wallet per website. Prolly was like, let me dump some coins to pay off some advertisers. Or the team themselves. I don't know how these motherfukkers making money with the coin doing so bad. Unless they selling a bunch of this stuff in their shop, like this shirt. Need one with parenthesis crossed out sometimes. :francis:

https://shop.saitamatoken.com/product/wolfpack-love-short-sleeve-t-shirt/

Don't know why the damn image link not working. Coli should partner up with Saitama for all the fukk ups they both experience. :francis:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
:mjlol:

Bunch of clowns running the social medias. Some guy commented calling him a fudder and he said to check etherscan for Nam wallet. Don't know which one is his. I see he hasn't tweeted since end of March. Motherfukker prolly gave up on the project. Says he in charge of marketing wallet per website. Prolly was like, let me dump some coins to pay off some advertisers. Or the team themselves. I don't know how these motherfukkers making money with the coin doing so bad. Unless they selling a bunch of this stuff in their shop, like this shirt. Need one with parenthesis crossed out sometimes. :francis:

https://shop.saitamatoken.com/product/wolfpack-love-short-sleeve-t-shirt/

Don't know why the damn image link not working. Coli should partner up with Saitama for all the fukk ups they both experience. :francis:
Photoshopped product images…you hate to see it…:snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Maybe I’m an idiot, but why is Volt up 10,000,000,000,000% today??
Ok here's the deal with Volt. I'm not gonna teach you supply and demand since thats economics 101. Now here is etherscan. Its what lists all the wallets that hold volt and shows every transaction and everything. I would post a pic but coli acting up. :martin:

Now this the new contract.

0x7db5af2b9624e1b3b4bb69d6debd9ad1016a58ac

You can see it on dextools under the token name.

DEXTools.io

Now look on its etherscan:
Volt Inu (VOLT) Token Tracker | Etherscan

near the top on total supply it shows

Max Total Supply:
69,000,000,000,000 VOLT

Now here's the one for the old contract.

$0.00000105 | Volt Inu (VOLT) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Max Total Supply:
69,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 VOLT

They either fukked up or cut off like half of their supply. :patrice:

Daps
Since you’ve been at it, what is a realistic short term expectation of Volt? I threw 200 in for the hell of it, wondering if I should make it a full stack.
I would be holding at least a billion of it. If they continue executing the way they have, I think 100x from here is a realistic projection for this year. The devs say they will do 1000x, but devs say a lot of shyt.

100x from here would still be a great return.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That 650x looks good to me. shyt would put me over 2M. But I'm definitely taking at least six figures in profit and not repeating the saitama fukk up. Lesson being take six figures cuz seven or eight ain't always guaranteed. Even five figures at times if need be. These coins come around so damn frequently that another one bound to hit after. By EOY there'll be a new coin thats the hot hand.

Daps
That 650x looks good to me. shyt would put me over 2M. But I'm definitely taking at least six figures in profit and not repeating the saitama fukk up. Lesson being take six figures cuz seven or eight ain't always guaranteed. Even five figures at times if need be. These coins come around so damn frequently that another one bound to hit after. By EOY there'll be a new coin thats the hot hand.
Damn, it’s rare to see you positive with the outlook of a meme coin. I thought you were always the pessimist. The main reason I feel good about Volt’s prospects is because they seem to be on top of their game with social media. The way they’ve cultivated their movement is impressive, and the buzz only seems to be growing. I also think the migration is one of the smoothest I’ve been in. I’m currently holding Luffy and Mandox, both of which still in the midst of disastrous migrations that have been beset with delays and miscommunication about CEX availability. I don’t know who’s behind VOLT, being as they are undoxxed (usually a red flag, though the award winning transparency of Saitama’s team hasn’t done that coin any favors), but I’m impressed with how they’ve executed their project’s roadmap.

:mjgrin:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn, it’s rare to see you positive with the outlook of a meme coin. I thought you were always the pessimist. The main reason I feel good about Volt’s prospects is because they seem to on top of their game with social media. The way they’ve cultivated their movement is impressive, and the buzz only seems to be growing. I also think the migration is one of the smoothest I’ve been in. I’m currently holding Luffy and Mandox, both of which still in the midst of disastrous migrations that have been beset with delays and miscommunication about CEX availability. I don’t know who’s behind VOLT, being as they are undoxxed (usually a red flag, though the award winning transparency of Saitama’s team has done that coin any favors), but I’m impressed with how they’ve executed their project’s roadmap.

:mjgrin:
yeah i feel you on that. shib was undoxxed and did good and saitama was doxxed and did good too but sometimes it goes beyond that. nobody knows who created bitcoin yet people love it. Saitama was cool but they just tried doing too much and it hurt them. More rah rah than results for most of the time. Don't know much about volt and just follow their twitter but if chart looks good, I'm intrigued.