Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
Man, I hope this VOLT shyt ain’t too good to be true. I recall how enthusiastic I was about Saitama in the run up to Vegas. We all saw how that went. I recall thinking Shinja would be the salve to my wounds after Russ’s colossal fukkups. And, that ended up being arguably worse than Saitama. Lost A LOT of bread in both (haven’t sold, but I’m not optimistic about recouping what I put in).

But, this VOLT shyt feels different.

:jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man, I hope this VOLT shyt ain’t too good to be true. I recall how enthusiastic I was about Saitama in the run up to Vegas. We all saw how that went. I recall thinking Shinja would be the salve to my wounds after Russ’s colossal fukkups. And, that ended up being arguably worse than Saitama. Lost A LOT of bread in both (haven’t sold, but I’m not optimistic about recouping what I put in).

But, this VOLT shyt feels different.

:jbhmm:

After hitting ATH around 1315, almost at 1500 now. :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Crazy if it hits 2000 next week.
Might go down to 1300 and bounce back up just to test that support. Or at least 1325 or 50 would be better. But with strong momentum could hit 2k. Need holder count to steadily increase. I hear 3 exchanges already happened but not sure which ones. Apparently 5 more on way.

Daps
Might go down to 1300 and bounce back up just to test that support. Or at least 1325 or 50 would be better. But with strong momentum could hit 2k. Need holder count to steadily increase. I hear 3 exchanges already happened but not sure which ones. Apparently 5 more on way.
Hit 1500.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wish the damn image feature worked. :francis:

I got on my laptop where I had drawn some trend likes on Volt and had marked the high some days ago at 1315 and then last night at 1500. Drew a line from one point to the other as well as a line at the bottom of the channel for support. Thought it was gonna dip and stay in the channel but I see now that it went down a bit and then back up over the line breaking the resistance. Hopefully creating a new upward channel above the one I made. Even better if it bounces off the new support at some point soon. I did it on a 1H chart so plenty of time but good to see it has been going up steadily and not super crazy.

TradingView Chart

Daps
My Volt and Saitama stacks are practically neck and neck. Apparently I get more eth for saitama, prolly cuz volt has a higher sell fee. Volt prolly has more $ value tho. Soon it'll be high enough where even with the higher fee it won't matter.
Yeah, VOLT has a 12 or 13 % tax. Pretty steep, but irrelevant in the long term, assuming it goes where we think it will.