Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

batsu

Rookie
Daps
Them and Coinbase supposedly released an article on how to buy saitama around same time. So that was the big hype yesterday which hasn't meant shyt.

Coinbase makes those how to buy articles for any meme coin for ex: How to Buy Marshall Rogan Inu | Coinbase How to Buy FlokiBonk | Coinbase How to Buy Shiba Elon | Coinbase

Basically they want people to use coinbase wallet and it's no indication that they want to list it. A lot of holders still in the denial phase since they hyped up what was essentially nothing.

Last edited:

batsu

Rookie
Daps
VOLT! :damn:

Devs say they will reach 50b mc this year. It’s sitting at 81m mc.

:lupe:
50B mc lmao they aren't being serious right? That would make volt the 5th largest coin with just BTC, ETH, Tether and BNB ranking above it. Volt reaching 1-3B is more realistic and anything beyond that will require shib kind of luck.

Daps
50B mc lmao they aren't being serious right? That would make volt the 5th largest coin with just BTC, ETH, Tether and BNB ranking above it. Volt reaching 1-3B is more realistic and anything beyond that will require shib kind of luck.
Saitama already reached 15b mc. Are you following VOLT? Its buzz is pretty significant. It’s pretty much the meme coin of the moment. The way they’ve executed their roadmap, especially compared to how Russ and Cliff have managed their respective projects, has been impressive. I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the possibility of them reaching 50b this year.

:yeshrug:

batsu

Rookie
Daps
Saitama already reached 15b mc. Are you following VOLT? Its buzz is pretty significant. It’s pretty much the meme coin of the moment. The way they’ve executed their roadmap, especially compared to how Russ and Cliff have managed their respective projects, has been impressive. I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the possibility of them reaching 50b this year.

:yeshrug:
50B mc will require an act of god. Like I said it would make it the 5th largest crypto with that market cap. If you understood the gravity of all that you wouldn't be saying shyt about a 50B mc. It's completely unrealistic and something only delusional bag holders would believe.

Volt isn't the only memecoin people have eyes on right now. You need to look around and get a better grasp on the meme market because there's so many coins that will run once the market returns.

Daps
50B mc will require an act of god. Like I said it would make it the 5th largest crypto with that market cap. If you understood the gravity of all that you wouldn't be saying shyt about a 50B mc. It's completely unrealistic and something only delusional bag holders would believe.

Volt isn't the only memecoin people have eyes on right now. You need to look around and get a better grasp on the meme market because there's so many coins that will run once the market returns.

I guess. I’m in a lot of different meme coins, so I consider myself fairly tapped into the scene, and I think a fair argument can be made that no meme coin at present is growing like VOLT. It might burn out. But, the devs seem to be on top of their shyt, unlike a lot of these other devs, and the social movement is generating a lot of chatter. As for bag holding, I’m early enough to not be holding a bag. Unless a disaster on the level of Saitama’s Vegas event occurs, I will always hold a profit in this.

Right now VOLT has HUNDREDS of TRILLIONS LESS coins than Shiba, which is now sitting at around 14b market cap. And, that’s in spite of Shiba being essentially dead for 7 months. So, from a supply standpoint, VOLT should not have a problem at least matching Shiba.

So, from here (having just lost a zero on both the bsc and eth side), VOLT looks poised to do 200x this year - at least.

:francis: