Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Volt Inu (VOLT) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Burn address looks like its growing. All the transactions say everswap so must be from the migration. Its at 2.69% now which is still low but who knows what may happen after its all done. I just noticed how its funny that Volt has the Deflectionary Token tag on Etherscan yet Saitama doesn't. :mjpls:

Anyways still has a long way to go with that low of a burn wallet but should go up over time, especially with the CEX listings.

Things like this help tho.

I see they have some car game. Was just messing with it but hard to control with the keyboard. Was decent, nothing special. Still works and is active unlike that Saitama Hunter or whatever the game they were revealing in November was called.

Daps
Volt Inu (VOLT) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Burn address looks like its growing. All the transactions say everswap so must be from the migration. Its at 2.69% now which is still low but who knows what may happen after its all done. I just noticed how its funny that Volt has the Deflectionary Token tag on Etherscan yet Saitama doesn't. :mjpls:

Anyways still has a long way to go with that low of a burn wallet but should go up over time, especially with the CEX listings.

Things like this help tho.

I see they have some car game. Was just messing with it but hard to control with the keyboard. Was decent, nothing special. Still works and is active unlike that Saitama Hunter or whatever the game they were revealing in November was called.

Yeah, that car game was reminiscent of the very first GTA game (:flabbynsick). I read it’s compatible with a joystick, so I’m guessing the people with the highest scores played it that way.

Its price is moving pretty well right now. A lot of buys coming in. They’re supposedly getting a CEX listing every day next week, but that could be :duck:

I don’t even follow Russ’s announcements anymore. When he hints at a juicy development, it’s an immediate :russell: from me.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Volt currently at 1261. Hasn't been at this price since Tuesday morning. Not a big time difference overall but still good to see it have bounced back from the dip. Its been running since midnight. I be tempted to add more but feel like I should let it be and just grind out the rewards. Meanwhile Saitama barely clinging on to the 6s as it follows the rest of the market. I see Volt also passed 5k holders so making progress. Exchange listings will definitely help that number go even higher. 7500 by end of month would be the best thing in my opinion. Still too early since migration to see wallet growth pattern. Saitama has slowed down but still increasing at 362k. Was at 320k in late January so 40k in 3 months isn't too bad. Hopefully Volt can do the same.

Daps
Volt currently at 1261. Hasn't been at this price since Tuesday morning. Not a big time difference overall but still good to see it have bounced back from the dip. Its been running since midnight. I be tempted to add more but feel like I should let it be and just grind out the rewards. Meanwhile Saitama barely clinging on to the 6s as it follows the rest of the market. I see Volt also passed 5k holders so making progress. Exchange listings will definitely help that number go even higher. 7500 by end of month would be the best thing in my opinion. Still too early since migration to see wallet growth pattern. Saitama has slowed down but still increasing at 362k. Was at 320k in late January so 40k in 3 months isn't too bad. Hopefully Volt can do the same.
I think there’s a bit of FOMO going on. Still early, though. They have a lot of ground to cover before we can get excited.

Daps
What was Volt’s ATH? .000001600? It’s creeping up there. Seems like there’re some whales trying to short it, though. Someone bought 10 billion a little while ago, only to sell about half of it 30 seconds later. Or, maybe it was an impulse purchase they regretted. Weird..

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What was Volt’s ATH? .000001600? It’s creeping up there. Seems like there’re some whales trying to short it, though. Someone bought 10 billion a little while ago, only to sell about half of it 30 seconds later. Or, maybe it was an impulse purchase they regretted. Weird..

:francis:

I think around 1350 but that's with new contract. Dextools shows a pop-up on mobile in old contract that I can't get rid of but was a different supply back then. I see holder count was higher so maybe not everyone migrated. 1315 looks to be high on new contract so slowly getting there.

Daps
I think around 1350 but that's with new contract. Dextools shows a pop-up on mobile in old contract that I can't get rid of but was a different supply back then. I see holder count was higher so maybe not everyone migrated. 1315 looks to be high on new contract so slowly getting there.
I re-entered Shib because of the RH listing and in anticipation of this Shiberium bullshyt. But, I’m thinking of bailing on it and throwing that into Volt. Shib feels like it’s going nowhere. But watch it run right after I exit.

:mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I re-entered Shib because of the RH listing and in anticipation of this Shiberium bullshyt. But, I’m thinking of bailing on it and throwing that into Volt. Shib feels like it’s going nowhere. But watch it run right after I exit.

:mjlol:
I got a piece of land on there last night. Don't know what it does or anything yet. Went in wildly. .21 eth. Hopefully it becomes meaningful.