Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
I got 20 quad of Shinja not doing a damn thing.
i-was-wrong-guilty.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I probably blew about $10-15k on meme coins that amounted to ABSOLUTELY nothing lmao

on the flip side I made far more than I lost messing with bigger meme coins—SHIB, SAITAMA

still waiting in the cut for ELON to recoup…I was up 50% at one point…down about 50% now…but I feel like it’s on too many reputable exchanges to completely fall to the wayside like a lot of other meme coins

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I probably blew about $10-15k on meme coins that amounted to ABSOLUTELY nothing lmao

on the flip side I made far more than I lost messing with bigger meme coins—SHIB, SAITAMA

still waiting in the cut for ELON to recoup…I was up 50% at one point…down about 50% now…but I feel like it’s on too many reputable exchanges to completely fall to the wayside like a lot of other meme coins

Shib definitely helped me get more eth and saitama got me some ust but holding too much after November ATH hurt me. Rest of the market been hurting me also with lost gains but I been increasing my stable coin stack and constantly learning and trying new plays so it's been easier to manage. Too much fukkery with some of these coins. Plus most people focusing on btc and eth so money not really circulating too much. I only got $270 worth of elon and most of my other coins under $100 which aren't worth selling. Maybe feg at 400 or cult at 500 but not much there either. This ape coin I gambled on was a mistake but I'm keeping an eye on those few grand if I need to convert to stable. Plus saitama a bit more but that's always a risk also. Hopefully market picks back up soon but the meme coin sector been hurting for a while now. Not to mention all the bs coins like the will smith and grimace and mongoose ones I threw like $100 at. Give me some defi and stable coin interest and I'll grind my way to 5 figures instead of dealing with meme coin stress.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shib definitely helped me get more eth and saitama got me some ust but holding too much after November ATH hurt me. Rest of the market been hurting me also with lost gains but I been increasing my stable coin stack and constantly learning and trying new plays so it's been easier to manage. Too much fukkery with some of these coins. Plus most people focusing on btc and eth so money not really circulating too much. I only got $270 worth of elon and most of my other coins under $100 which aren't worth selling. Maybe feg at 400 or cult at 500 but not much there either. This ape coin I gambled on was a mistake but I'm keeping an eye on those few grand if I need to convert to stable. Plus saitama a bit more but that's always a risk also. Hopefully market picks back up soon but the meme coin sector been hurting for a while now. Not to mention all the bs coins like the will smith and grimace and mongoose ones I threw like $100 at. Give me some defi and stable coin interest and I'll grind my way to 5 figures instead of dealing with meme coin stress.

ya I said it in the main thread but meme coins would be the worst to be in during a bear market…I was glad I was able to sell most of my SHIB coins at a profit…what I have left is still up like 4-5x but I don’t mind holding on to this last bag if it drops…it’s on too many reputable exchanges to fail imo…I’m on the fence with ELON…it can definitely get a second life and a sizable pump if/when it gets listed on binance but that’s no guarantee so that has me antsy…all the other memes I was in, I either dumped at a loss or took a complete L cuz they got rugged whether it was immediately or just abandoned over the course of time…case in point I absolutely forgot about MONGOOSE which ended up just dying a slow death smh

Daps
:mjlol:

The cycle of momentum and then dropping continues. :francis:

I see Volt doing good. I just migrated my coins to V2. They got an upgrade going on now ending this weekend. Other than that, everything else looks rather dead. Mostly everything in top 100 either nearly flat or dead. shyt be looking promising in the morning and then just start dropping in the afternoon and evening time. I was telling my boy yesterday that only thing I could do these days is just staking, compounding, and yield farming. Got into this DRIP thing that guys in the BTC thread had been preaching about, as well as this 1400% staking pool on Tomb Finance when it wants to pay out. And all the other staking I have. Market looking real questionable so I'm just grinding out small gains on interest for the time being. Hopefully things change soon enough. Maybe Saitama will get another listing soon. They had some new wagmi coin on the app but I don't mess with it. Long as it helps burn some coins. It'll get its time to shine again someday. :lawd:
Volt’s price just crashed, but they’re saying it’s because it’s in the midst of migrating to its new contract today.

Edit: Seems the new contract is doing well. $45,000,000 mc already. :ohhh:

Wonder when the CEXs will complete their migration. I still can’t access mine on Lbank.

Last edited:
Daps

There's a Will Smith coin? :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yep wish i sold half my saitama at it's high but :francis: i gotta hold the L on that one. it's reassuring that these meme coins may not hit now but potentially in the future so there's that.

Shiba will explode one day soon tho that's gonna be epic, we all got in on the ground floor :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep wish i sold half my saitama at it's high but :francis: i gotta hold the L on that one. it's reassuring that these meme coins may not hit now but potentially in the future so there's that.

Shiba will explode one day soon tho that's gonna be epic, we all got in on the ground floor :lolbron:

SHIB is solidified lol

there was just too much profit for me to ignore so I sold some and kept enough which allowed me to have my cake and eat it too

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Volt’s price just crashed, but they’re saying it’s because it’s in the midst of migrating to its new contract today.

Edit: Seems the new contract is doing well. $45,000,000 mc already. :ohhh:

Wonder when the CEXs will complete their migration. I still can’t access mine on Lbank.

I was able to swap mine last night or night before and got this new contract address.

DEXTools.io

uBt1owoi

Don't know about exchanges yet.

I see this tweet so hopefully they say something soon.

The coins are in my wallet but zerion and debank apps not showing anything yet. Still shows on uniswap tho. See if you and anyone else also, can add the contract address to their wallets and see whats good.

They do need to burn a bunch of coins cuz it has a real high supply. don't know what the process is for them like saitama with the 2%. I think they have a higher tax.