Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
Its now way lower than where it was when this thread was made.
soul-leaving.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Disregarding opinions of the team and their actions, I don't know if anything can be done, even a CEX listing, that would get things back up or to ATH any time soon. Especially with how the market and economy has been acting lately. And not just crypto but everything in general. They forecasting a recession which is likely and might be worse than the last one with inflation much higher now I believe. Hopefully things reverse course but its gonna take a miracle for this and many other coins, prolly even btc and eth also.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Though all my holdings from 2017 had a long term vision, with profits pulled sparingly along the way, Saitama is definitely the worst I sat on. That November run was my worst miss opportunity since the XRP 30 cent to $3 run up in late 2017.

Ahh well:pachaha:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:mjlol:

The cycle of momentum and then dropping continues. :francis:

I see Volt doing good. I just migrated my coins to V2. They got an upgrade going on now ending this weekend. Other than that, everything else looks rather dead. Mostly everything in top 100 either nearly flat or dead. shyt be looking promising in the morning and then just start dropping in the afternoon and evening time. I was telling my boy yesterday that only thing I could do these days is just staking, compounding, and yield farming. Got into this DRIP thing that guys in the BTC thread had been preaching about, as well as this 1400% staking pool on Tomb Finance when it wants to pay out. And all the other staking I have. Market looking real questionable so I'm just grinding out small gains on interest for the time being. Hopefully things change soon enough. Maybe Saitama will get another listing soon. They had some new wagmi coin on the app but I don't mess with it. Long as it helps burn some coins. It'll get its time to shine again someday. :lawd:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to that shiryo inu shyt? it doesn’t even have a valuation in my coinbase wallet :francis::mjlol: