Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

batsu

Rookie
Daps
Comparing those coins to Saiatama is like comparing apples and oranges, in terms of utility and reach. I won’t disregard the fact that this coin could have gone much farther in shorter time had its developers and marketing team not bungled the rollout of Saitamask the way it has. Saitama is constantly reinventing itself by way of constant updates to Saitamask, from the coins listed to its features, the breadth of which is slated to expand considerably in the third quarter of this year. Because of that, discussion of it remains higher, far greater than any of the coins you just mentioned. It was at 15b mc a month ago, so the present mc isn’t exactly a meaningful metric. Look at how much has been burned in just the past three days - almost 1 quad. If that rate continues, which a more stable Saitamask should make certain, the mc will adjust accordingly.

I’ve been in crypto for as long as you have. I get it. You made a profit off this. Cool. Coming here to tut your shyt and tell those who haven’t that it’s dead is obnoxious. It’s not a good look. That’s just my opinion.

:yeshrug:
People don't buy meme coins because of utility nor do they care much about it. If you have been in crypto long enough you would know that utility is a meme because there's plenty of projects that do things better than BTC & ETH yet most of them are dead or not even close to surpassing them. That being said trading regular crypto and trading meme/inu coins are 2 totally different beasts and require different knowledge in order to succeed in either one. I've dedicated myself to learning the ins and outs of memecoins and I'm just calling what i've seen countless times already.

Also saitama wasn't at a 15B mc a month ago so not sure if that was a typo. Present MC is meaningful because who wants to invest in a meme coin that's already at 1B+ MC? Saitama has 56% burned and in a year maybe they'll burn another 1-2%? That will not have as big of an impact on the price as you think lol.

I'm not being obnoxious I'm just trying to give yall a heads up. Im sure many people who used to post in this thread have already come or are coming close to the same realization. One important lesson on trading memecoins is never get too attached to one or else you'll go down with the ship.

Last edited:
Daps
People don't buy meme coins because of utility nor do they care much about it. If you have been in crypto long enough you would know that utility is a meme because there's plenty of projects that do things better than BTC & ETH yet most of them are dead or not even close to surpassing them. That being said trading regular crypto and trading meme/inu coins are 2 totally different beasts and require different knowledge in order to succeed in either one. I've dedicated myself to learning the ins and outs of memecoins and I'm just calling what i've seen countless times already.

Also saitama wasn't at a 15B mc a month ago so not sure if that was a typo. Present MC is meaningful because who wants to invest in a meme coin that's already at 1B+ MC? Saitama has 56% burned and in a year maybe they'll burn another 1-2%? That will not have as big of an impact on the price as you think lol.

I'm not being obnoxious I'm just trying to give yall a heads up. Im sure many people who used to post in this thread have already come or are coming close to the same realization. The important lesson on trading memecoins is never get too attached to one or else you'll go down with the ship.
Might not have been a month ago, but Saitama definitely reached 15b mc. We’ll agree to disagree on the future of Saitama. I’m not convinced it can recover, but I also know that crypto is unpredictable, and a coin that still has as much hype behind it as Saitama - some of it bad, mind you, though you know what they say about controversy - still has a chance to succeed, however miraculous that would be in its present state. I’m also reminded of how dire things looked for Shiba before it made its parabolic run last year. It went through months of inaction, with its developers accused of being scammers, not much different than how Russ and his team are treated now. You just can’t make a firm prediction on a coin’s future given how volatile this market is. I think they have 46 quad remaining of their supply. At its present burn rate, that will be far greater than 1% gone within the year. Saitama has actual utility that is being put to actual use right now. You can’t simply discount that and say all meme coins have utility, or that its utility is a meme. Saitamask is poised to overtake Shibaswap.

The only thing stopping Saitama from blowing up is Russ and his team’s toxic mix of hubris and incompetence.

:francis:

Last edited:

batsu

Rookie
Daps
Might not have been a month ago, but Saitama definitely reached 15b mc. We’ll agree to disagree on the future of Saitama. I’m not convinced it can recover, but I also know that crypto is unpredictable, and a coin that still has much hype behind it as Saitama - some of it bad, mind you, though you know what they say about controversy - still has a chance to succeed, however miraculous that would be in its present state. I’m also reminded of how dire things looked for Shiba before it made its parabolic run last year. It went through months of inaction, with its developers accused of being scammers, not much different than how Russ and his team are treated now. You just can’t make a firm prediction on a coin’s future given how volatile this market is. I think they have 46 quad remaining of their supply. At its present burn rate, that will be far greater than 1% gone within the year. Saitama has actual utility that is being put to actual use right now. You can’t simply discount that and say all meme coins have utility, or that its utility is a meme. Saitamask is poised to overtake Shibaswap.

The only thing stopping Saitama from blowing up is Russ and his team’s toxic mix of hubris and incompetence.

I know saitama reached a 15B mc in november but to think it will get anywhere close to that again is just wild. Not a good idea to look at what happened to shib to judge whether saitama still has a good chance of recovering. What happened to shib was a once in a lifetime thing. I don't make predictions based on how volatile the market is I make them based on meme coin cycles. Memecoins can make years worth of gains in just months but as a result they don't have a very long lifespan. Once their cycle is done there's nothing else that can push them back up to their all time highs. We can argue back and forth about utility but all I have to say is utility won't save saitama. I also think you're overestimating how much hype there is behind saitama.

I will say that saitama had the best chance out of every memecoin at the time to become established like shib. If they had a more competent dev team that didn't have a shady past I believe it could have got there which i did initially since I saw it as an improved version of shib and I held until my bags came crashing down.

batsu

Rookie
Daps
I think most meme coins are down across the board. Most money I believe is flowing into bitcoin followed by eth, which is what usually happens. Of course with usdt leading the way cuz it's the biggest stable. Is there potential for Saitama to bounce back? Sure there is, but better decisions have to be made. Definitely not recommended to put more money in or have only this coin. Can't really day trade this with the gas fees plus the tax and burns. Maybe swing trade tho any little thing always ruins the momentum. It's a big risk and all depends on how much each person willing to lose or gain. New money not really coming in to the market I believe cuz everything else increasing in price like gas, food, housing, and other important stuff. Might be a while before things get moving again but who knows if they will or if the team does anything about it. Gonna need a miracle to get back to ath.
I don't want to post other meme coins just incase someone wants to claim i'm just a shill but there's some that have been booming for the past 2 months. Once the bull market is back those coins will go parabolic.

The current trajectory I see for saitama is the price slowly bleeds out with a few very small pumps here and there. no significant gains will be made and I think by the end of the year more holders will realize this is dying and thats when the price will start dumping hard.

Daps
I don't want to post other meme coins just incase someone wants to claim i'm just a shill but there's some that have been booming for the past 2 months. Once the bull market is back those coins will go parabolic.

The current trajectory I see for saitama is the price slowly bleeds out with a few very small pumps here and there. no significant gains will be made and I think by the end of the year more holders will realize this is dying and thats when the price will start dumping hard.
Told you Saitama still has a ton of hype. Look at how many votes it received in this poll on coinvites.net, a site featuring daily polls that track the buzz of crypto coins.

EEFA7-F33-0-E0-D-4-B79-95-BE-00-F433372646.png

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Might not have been a month ago, but Saitama definitely reached 15b mc. We’ll agree to disagree on the future of Saitama. I’m not convinced it can recover, but I also know that crypto is unpredictable, and a coin that still has as much hype behind it as Saitama - some of it bad, mind you, though you know what they say about controversy - still has a chance to succeed, however miraculous that would be in its present state. I’m also reminded of how dire things looked for Shiba before it made its parabolic run last year. It went through months of inaction, with its developers accused of being scammers, not much different than how Russ and his team are treated now. You just can’t make a firm prediction on a coin’s future given how volatile this market is. I think they have 46 quad remaining of their supply. At its present burn rate, that will be far greater than 1% gone within the year. Saitama has actual utility that is being put to actual use right now. You can’t simply discount that and say all meme coins have utility, or that its utility is a meme. Saitamask is poised to overtake Shibaswap.

What are the chances gme/amc pay you?

batsu

Rookie
Daps
Told you Saitama still has a ton of hype. Look at how many votes it received in this poll on coinvites.net, a site featuring daily polls that track the buzz of crypto coins.

EEFA7-F33-0-E0-D-4-B79-95-BE-00-F433372646.png
Volt inu only has 11k holders but has half as many votes as saitama :deadrose:

This just proves my point that the hype behind saitama is low and is dying.

Daps
Volt inu only has 11k holders but has half as many votes as saitama :deadrose:

This just proves my point that the hype behind saitama is low and is dying.
Volt is buzzing.I’ve been impressed with its social media push. However, it hasn’t been able to break out, possibly because of skittishness over this migration taking place on Wednesday. There’s no doubt it’s a sleeper candidate for acrun this summer, and I have a position in case of a one (even made a thread here about it), but it needs to recover the momentum it had before they announced this migration.

Btw, you sure it has 11k? Could have sworn its Twitter account announced it reaching 30k last week.

batsu

Rookie
Daps
Volt is buzzing.I’ve been impressed with its social media push. However, it hasn’t been able to break out, possibly because of skittishness over this migration taking place on Wednesday. There’s no doubt it’s a sleeper candidate for acrun this summer, and I have a position in case of a one (even made a thread here about it), but it needs to recover the momentum it had before they announced this migration.

Btw, you sure it has 11k? Could have sworn its Twitter account announced it reaching 30k last week.
On etherscan it says 11k holders
Volt Inu (VOLT) Token Tracker | Etherscan