Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I’ve just checked after months and this shyt has tanked that bad ? :snoop:

These nikkas have done absolutely everything wrong. Whether its intentional or not is the question. I personally think it’s a slow rug because there’s too many “hacks/exploits” that are causing people to lose millions to alleged “scammers/hackers” over and over again.

Feels like the devs are gettin fat off of the naivity and cult emotion of the “wolfpack” :patrice:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
These nikkas have done absolutely everything wrong. Whether its intentional or not is the question. I personally think it’s a slow rug because there’s too many “hacks/exploits” that are causing people to lose millions to alleged “scammers/hackers” over and over again.

Feels like the devs are gettin fat off of the naivity and cult emotion of the “wolfpack” :patrice:

I'm in the same boat as you....shyt is too coincidental with all of the "hackings" and shyt they got going on...

That Reddit is full of cult members too....

batsu

Rookie
Daps
if you're still in this sell now. this won't ever reach the same all time high as in november and will just slowly bleed out. the juice has already been squeezed out of this coin, people will invest in something else when the bull market returns. there's some other new meme/ inu coins on the come up that will have a good run when bullrun szn or meme coin szn returns. NFA but I put my 4k from saitama in those coins and I'm already up massively.

Daps
if you're still in this sell now. this won't ever reach the same all time high as in november and will just slowly bleed out. the juice has already been squeezed out of this coin, people will invest in something else when the bull market returns. there's some other new meme/ inu coins on the come up that will have a good run when bullrun szn or meme coin szn returns. NFA but I put my 4k from saitama in those coins and I'm already up massively.
Cool story, bro.

batsu

Rookie
Daps
Cool story, bro.
It's all true though. crazy to hold onto a memecoin that's already at a 1B MC that's down over 90% from it's all time high. I been trading meme and inu coins since it all started in 2021 and I've seen how this ends many times. All you need to do is see how those other big inu coins from previous cycles are doing like floki, kishu, dogelon, etc and see they've never regained back to their all time high. When it comes to these kind of coins money flows to the newest meme coins, not old ones from previous cycles.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's all true though. crazy to hold onto a memecoin that's already at a 1B MC that's down over 90% from it's all time high. I been trading meme and inu coins since it all started in 2021 and I've seen how this ends many times. All you need to do is see how those other big inu coins from previous cycles are doing like floki, kishu, dogelon, etc and see they've never regained back to their all time high. When it comes to these kind of coins money flows to the newest meme coins, not old ones from previous cycles.

I'm 50/50 on the fence ngl :francis:

batsu

Rookie
Daps
I'm 50/50 on the fence ngl :francis:
I think the time has passed for saitama to establish itself like shib did. Nothing they do from this point on will cause the same level of hype and interest as before. Also all the other negative things surrounding the dev team only further cements my belief that this coin is done. They had a good run tho but the team fukked everything up.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.

Daps
Comparing those coins to Saiatama is like comparing apples and oranges, in terms of utility and reach. I won’t disregard the fact that this coin could have gone much farther in shorter time had its developers and marketing team not bungled the rollout of Saitamask the way it has. Saitama is constantly reinventing itself by way of constant updates to Saitamask, from the coins listed to its features, the breadth of which is slated to expand considerably in the third quarter of this year. Because of that, discussion of it remains higher, far greater than any of the coins you just mentioned. It was at 15b mc a month ago, so the present mc isn’t exactly a meaningful metric. Look at how much has been burned in just the past three days - almost 1 quad. If that rate continues, which a more stable Saitamask should make certain, the mc will adjust accordingly.

I’ve been in crypto for as long as you have. I get it. You made a profit off this. Cool. Coming here to tut your shyt and tell those who haven’t that it’s dead is obnoxious. It’s not a good look. That’s just my opinion.

Just so we’re clear. I’m pissed off about how this has transpired. I put 5 racks in it, and I’m down on my investment - significantly. But, it’s not a year old, so I’m willing to wait a little longer before writing it off.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Comparing those coins to Saiatama is like comparing apples and oranges, in terms of utility and reach. I won’t disregard the fact that this coin could have gone much farther in shorter time had its developers and marketing team not bungled the rollout of Saitamask the way it has. Saitama is constantly reinventing itself by way of constant updates to Saitamask, from the coins listed to its features, the breadth of which is slated to expand considerably in the third quarter of this year. Because of that, discussion of it remains higher, far greater than any of the coins you just mentioned. It was at 15b mc a month ago, so the present mc isn’t exactly a meaningful metric. Look at how much has been burned in just the past three days - almost 1 quad. If that rate continues, which a more stable Saitamask should make certain, the mc will adjust accordingly.

I’ve been in crypto for as long as you have. I get it. You made a profit off this. Cool. Coming here to tut your shyt and tell those who haven’t that it’s dead is obnoxious. It’s not a good look. That’s just my opinion.

:yeshrug:

I mean i get where he's coming from im thinking saitama will hit years down the line they missed the window to capitalize off all the hype they had, now it's a slow march back to the top :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think most meme coins are down across the board. Most money I believe is flowing into bitcoin followed by eth, which is what usually happens. Of course with usdt leading the way cuz it's the biggest stable. Is there potential for Saitama to bounce back? Sure there is, but better decisions have to be made. Definitely not recommended to put more money in or have only this coin. Can't really day trade this with the gas fees plus the tax and burns. Maybe swing trade tho any little thing always ruins the momentum. It's a big risk and all depends on how much each person willing to lose or gain. New money not really coming in to the market I believe cuz everything else increasing in price like gas, food, housing, and other important stuff. Might be a while before things get moving again but who knows if they will or if the team does anything about it. Gonna need a miracle to get back to ath.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think most meme coins are down across the board. Most money I believe is flowing into bitcoin followed by eth, which is what usually happens. Of course with usdt leading the way cuz it's the biggest stable. Is there potential for Saitama to bounce back? Sure there is, but better decisions have to be made. Definitely not recommended to put more money in or have only this coin. Can't really day trade this with the gas fees plus the tax and burns. Maybe swing trade tho any little thing always ruins the momentum. It's a big risk and all depends on how much each person willing to lose or gain. New money not really coming in to the market I believe cuz everything else increasing in price like gas, food, housing, and other important stuff. Might be a while before things get moving again but who knows if they will or if the team does anything about it. Gonna need a miracle to get back to ath.

I said Shiba will blow up before saitama :francis: i stand by that