Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Man everytime it starts looking good they fukk it up :deadrose: right now im happy my $20 went so far but damn it may be years til we get to shib's price point :mjlol:
I was surprised how many people were asking on Twitter when this Realty shyt was going to launch. I think many just wanted get in early, ride the pump to the eventual dump to make up for their loss on Saitama itself. Sad part is the app update was cooking before the first failed Realty launch a few weeks ago

I don't even look at the holdings in my Metamask wallet anymore. Just reminds me of what it looked like pre Vegas. Ah well. :pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was surprised how many people were asking on Twitter when this Realty shyt was going to launch. I think many just wanted get in early, ride the pump to the eventual dump to make up for their loss on Saitama itself. Sad part is the app update was cooking before the first failed Realty launch a few weeks ago

I don't even look at the holdings in my Metamask wallet anymore. Just reminds me of what it looked like pre Vegas. Ah well. :pachaha:

I just be like :francis: and it's still the highest value in my portfolio but if their leaders was more experienced we all would be sitting lovely. But they stay shooting themselves In the foot.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

This is pretty wild. See screenshots. Would explain alot, if true.