Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Prolly not yet. But hopefully soon enough. Hopefully you can make decent gains on it eventually.

It really has been downhill since the Vegas event and everytime I check for Saitama online, these guys are just talking themselves into a hole. I really wish they would just be quiet and let the coin build :snoop:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
@CJ

Couple of big buys just came in. Up to the 15s now. Let's see how long that holds. Saitarealty tomorrow so could be people trying to get in before that. Hasn't seen this price since 03/04. Still a long way to go but progress tho. Need a strong momentum next 8 or 12 hours.
Crazy, the one day I am too busy with work and completely miss the run up to 1500. I saw when we broke 1190ish in the morning and sort of never checked again. You're probably right though, might be people purchasing additional Saitama tonight in prep for the swap to SaitaRealty tomorrow. 30% day, crazy.

Edit: oh wow this just happed in the last hour too

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Crazy, the one day I am too busy with work and completely miss the run up to 1500. I saw when we broke 1190ish in the morning and sort of never checked again. You're probably right though, might be people purchasing additional Saitama tonight in prep for the swap to SaitaRealty tomorrow. 30% day, crazy.

Edit: oh wow this just happed in the last hour too

it'll crash back again:mjgrin:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
man I got zero expectations:beli: im waiting to see the Eoy

My guts says shib will skyrocket before saitama anyways:ld:

Agreed re expectations, but I do not see why it can't get back to 6 zeroes and passing the November 2021 ATH end of year (and that's being conservative.)

What I'm hoping happens, which was discussed on the recent AMA is regarding exclusive tokens. If one of those do extremely well and end up on other exchanges.. if those exchanges don't have enough liquidity they would have to buy from Saitamask, which in turn they would have to buy Saitama. Between bumping the price up + reflections, I'm hoping one of these tokens hit a home run on the platform.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Agreed re expectations, but I do not see why it can't get back to 6 zeroes and passing the November 2021 ATH end of year (and that's being conservative.)

What I'm hoping happens, which was discussed on the recent AMA is regarding exclusive tokens. If one of those do extremely well and end up on other exchanges.. if those exchanges don't have enough liquidity they would have to buy from Saitamask, which in turn they would have to buy Saitama. Between bumping the price up + reflections, I'm hoping one of these tokens hit a home run on the platform.

We shall see...:manny:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix

Don't know much about this exchange. I can't sign up to even do this, seems Ontario is banned (I assume all of Canada) - would need to use VPN if anything.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
They gonna put a hit out on them if they keep fukking around. Just saw price went back down, didn't see what went down with launch tho.
I was on at 5pm while on the train going home. App wouldn't log in at all and when it did it would just not load anything.

They said they were adding liquidity and that they'll post when everything was good to go.

They updated around 830pm that it was live. Still can't swap.

You can pick both tokens but the amounts of Saitarealty just don't load properly to swap. Fees don't show either. Seems like people still tried anyway and lost some gas fees for a failed transaction.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was on at 5pm while on the train going home. App wouldn't log in at all and when it did it would just not load anything.

They said they were adding liquidity and that they'll post when everything was good to go.

They updated around 830pm that it was live. Still can't swap.

You can pick both tokens but the amounts of Saitarealty just don't load properly to swap. Fees don't show either. Seems like people still tried anyway and lost some gas fees for a failed transaction.
saw a big 180 eth sell from a top wallet. hopefully not an inside job

• Dap
Reactions: CJ