Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
damn near every influencer jumped off the train. SaitamaStacker said he's no longer making saitama videos because the wolfpack was too toxic. He made a video crying, saying he dedicated his whole channel to Saitama, but when he made 1 video about another project, the wolfpack called him a fudder and shytted on him.

Now he changed his name to CryptoStacker and he's pumping Terareum :wow:

That was my favorite content creator...:mjcry:

200w.gif

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I swapped out early this morning but if I make some profit this weekend or next week, I'll swap back in for at least a trillion if not 2, 3 depending on how low the price dips. Still gotta keep my foot on their necks tho.

Can't blame you brother. If it runs up again I'm sure there will plenty of time to jump back in. They'll halt their own momentum with some stupid tweet

And lol at your response to Russ, so true.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can't blame you brother. If it runs up again I'm sure there will plenty of time to jump back in. They'll halt their own momentum with some stupid tweet

And lol at your response to Russ, so true.

I swapped some back but not as much as before. Like less than half what I had but still a decent amount of coins. Hopefully it runs and so does this apecoin thing. Or at least the rest of the market does. Need Saitama to get on an exchange soon enough.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
damn near every influencer jumped off the train. SaitamaStacker said he's no longer making saitama videos because the wolfpack was too toxic. He made a video crying, saying he dedicated his whole channel to Saitama, but when he made 1 video about another project, the wolfpack called him a fudder and shytted on him.

Now he changed his name to CryptoStacker and he's pumping Terareum :wow:

That was my favorite content creator...:mjcry:

200w.gif
They definitely are. It's hard to find the actual objective holders who want it to do well, but also can have an honest convo.

Because "saitama" and "Saitamask" are one of the main things I search/follow on Twitter for news I get so many shill posters on my timeline that I don't even follow but their tweets show in my feed as trending due to algorithm.

This one breh AJcartel something showed his blocked list of like 1000 people, calling them all fudders. But I was in one of those convos and all the person did was respond to him with an objective comment about these "hidden" discussions at the Expo that devs are tweeting about in a coy manner ie: exchange listings. And how they need to stop hyping stuff and just announce it when it actually happens. I agreed with that person and then they had responded to me saying the guy had already blocked him, lol.

Nothing but shills, and I think they are paid. 10 times a day I'll see the same people tweeting nonsense stuff like "so who's holding saitama?" 2 hours later ""shout out to the wolfpack holding strong" 2 hours later "im never selling my saitama, how about you??" kel-bel/crypto doll or whatever is another one. They just constantly pop up all through saitama feeds.

Hurts the brand as much as the other extreme.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yesterday's AMA was the best one since the one Russ/Max did 2 weeks or so ago.

Sort of feel bad for Max sometimes. Russ stole all his thunder on the intro re some of the upcoming items and left Max to deal with all tech Q&A questions about bugs and other stuff lol. Poor guy couldn't even announce the good stuff.

Sounds like the desktop version will be launching quite soon after SaitaRealty. Looking forward to the browser version. Max properly clarified how the swap fees work per token but didn't give numbers on Impact/Kishimoto, etc. could only confirm the 2% of buying Saitama. But he took on every single questions and gave an answer.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yesterday's AMA was the best one since the one Russ/Max did 2 weeks or so ago.

Sort of feel bad for Max sometimes. Russ stole all his thunder on the intro re some of the upcoming items and left Max to deal with all tech Q&A questions about bugs and other stuff lol. Poor guy couldn't even announce the good stuff.

Sounds like the desktop version will be launching quite soon after SaitaRealty. Looking forward to the browser version. Max properly clarified how the swap fees work per token but didn't give numbers on Impact/Kishimoto, etc. could only confirm the 2% of buying Saitama. But he took on every single questions and gave an answer.

I saw an update on watched threads cuz of your post and figured something must've happened. I looked, and yep price dipped even further. :francis:

Thanks for jinxing it. :troll:

40 eth sale between two wallets. :stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@CJ

Couple of big buys just came in. Up to the 15s now. Let's see how long that holds. Saitarealty tomorrow so could be people trying to get in before that. Hasn't seen this price since 03/04. Still a long way to go but progress tho. Need a strong momentum next 8 or 12 hours.