Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
Jesus christ

Millions in Saitama were stolen from Bitmart, and Saitama holders were never compensated for that. The price still hasn’t recovered from the theft that occurred. People using Saitamask at this early stage have to know that they’re guinea pigs, their participation coming with risks as the system is refined over the course of its maturation.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shiba was down for a while before it shot back up. Never know what could happen with this shyt. My stack definitely not as high as it was before and if it reaches ATH again, won't have the same dollar value, but fukk it, I'll take whatever I can out of it. Get me back to six figures and I'll be happy with just that now that I know better. I'll take that passive income thru anchor protocol or another stable coin interest and stay living a simple life. No need for excess luxury if its gonna take forever to get there. Hopefully it knocks out at least one zero and I'll be happy with my amount. Put something down on a spot or two to rent out, something I should've done back in November but the illusions of multimillion dollar gains clouded my judgement.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shiba was down for a while before it shot back up. Never know what could happen with this shyt. My stack definitely not as high as it was before and if it reaches ATH again, won't have the same dollar value, but fukk it, I'll take whatever I can out of it. Get me back to six figures and I'll be happy with just that now that I know better. I'll take that passive income thru anchor protocol or another stable coin interest and stay living a simple life. No need for excess luxury if its gonna take forever to get there. Hopefully it knocks out at least one zero and I'll be happy with my amount. Put something down on a spot or two to rent out, something I should've done back in November but the illusions of multimillion dollar gains clouded my judgement.

Some announcement is supposed to happen tommorow :patrice: I hope its big

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Some announcement is supposed to happen tommorow :patrice: I hope its big

I'll temper my expectations as usual knowing them. But hopefully it is and goes better than this week.

Wolfpack: We need to be listed on some exchanges.

OKX: We're the second biggest exchange in the world. Vote for it and we'll list you.

Wolfpack votes. Coin gets listed.

Saitama coin: We're gonna go ahead and drop back down in price.

Wolfpack: We need to be listed on more exchanges like Binance and Coinbase.

Binance and Coinbase: :mjpls:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't Russ have a conviction for forgery?

Some things I found through google/reddit

https://www.kodiakdailymirror.com/news/article_3ea3a338-2f3a-11e6-9adf-1723686fe997.html

E1547-DB1-87-A2-4-EE6-95-E9-78-C4-E2-C85516.jpg

Same publication to confirm its the same Russ:

(Click photo slideshow for his pic also scroll down for Russ backstory)

https://www.kodiakdailymirror.com/a...cle_2558952e-443c-5570-a483-3baee6a06949.html

BC29-BEE9-85-EA-43-DA-97-D8-E0-A4-A1-C0161-F.jpg