Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I didn't bother post about okx - actually don't know much about that exchange despite it being top 2, apparently? Saw the run up to 1250 and then it crept back down almost instantly. Wonder what happens to those that used VPN to send the money over and then want to withdraw? Will they get KYC'd and then denied? I guess many just did it to help get Saitama on there.

The desperation from the actual Saitama team to get listed on there was odd, especially that moron Elon and his posts "this is your chance Wolfpack" "you asked for CEXs" - all while the SaitaRealty launch was a complete disaster during this same stretch.

Like stfu, how about you pull off a CEX listing without spamming people to send 10 bucks worth elsewhere.

shyt like this:

:camby:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I didn't bother post about okx - actually don't know much about that exchange despite it being top 2, apparently? Saw the run up to 1250 and then it crept back down almost instantly. Wonder what happens to those that used VPN to send the money over and then want to withdraw? Will they get KYC'd and then denied? I guess many just did it to help get Saitama on there.

The desperation from the actual Saitama team to get listed on there was odd, especially that moron Elon and his posts "this is your chance Wolfpack" "you asked for CEXs" - all while the SaitaRealty launch was a complete disaster during this same stretch.

Like stfu, how about you pull off a CEX listing without spamming people to send 10 bucks worth elsewhere.

shyt like this:

:camby:

fukk that whole team...except maybe Max since he comes off like a hostage at times...:yeshrug:

Daps
9-D9-B09-FD-AC64-446-F-995-C-0630-E3-B3-A9-B0.png

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
dextools showing a 25% increase yet its down so much that even a 250% increase wouldn't be cause for celebration. :francis:

hopefully that new exchange listing hits later this week.
On target to launch tomorrow at open. Might explain the run up right now. I'll take even 2000 to close the week at this point. Curious what the volume will look like after tomorrow

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
szBngo1I

Currently at resistance from the other day. Exchange listing should be at 6am utc which is 2 EST. Hopefully its enough to push thru. Heard that it won't be using the tokenomics tho. The devs provide liquidity in the USD or USDT or whatever pair it is and if they need more, they gotta use uniswap, so that might help burn some tokens and get rewards in our wallets. Just need some strong support. Can't keep going down to the 12s, 11s, or lower after every pump. Hopefully this listing is a success and Saitama team is not allowed anywhere near OKX headquarters, servers, or even able to use their services. Keep them separate so they don't fukk shyt up.