Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

Hearing Russ got the rona so he won't be there. Hopefully Gabriel can lead a decent presentation. Won't be watching it but you have to check for the highlights when I wake up. Hopefully we can be and stay above the 13s by then.

Hoping Gabriel can present well. Seem shakey in the last few spaces he's been on. Here's hoping.

They also goat Hasbullah to show up. Poor guy looks like a hostage though

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The app update today is actually how this thing should have been since launch.

You now see the amount converted to USD of what you're transferring and what you're getting back in USD

You can now also set your gas fee priority.

You now see the total cost of the transaction with gas fee in total USD at the end before officially swapping.

Already so much better than yesterday. Shame Max and team couldn't have had it ready like this from launch. I swear it would have been a huge difference.

Even stupid shyt like the splash screen animation having no framerate lag anymore and flipping menus like current token prices/swap menu finally load right away and doesn't stall out with connection errors anymore.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So it's over, big homie? :mjcry:

Hopefully not, but not looking good. Market looks to be bouncing back up but they just trying to do too much. I know I lost a lot of gains and others lost a lot of not only gains but actual money as well. Hopefully one of these other coins can run up big for us until they get their shyt together. Its just been excuse after excuse. Be easier if they didn't over promise and constantly fail to deliver and then blame someone else.