Shoots to 1320 just to come right back down again :mjcry:

b16.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Currently in the middle of candle #8 on the 4H chart in a green streak, which looks to be a record. Can it make it ten in a row? We'll find out soon enough. 1450 is the goal Trump it hit it recently and dropped back down. Needs a swing back up. Hopefully the swap getting smoother and more coins are being added soon. Need to keep running now that the fight has ended. Or at least stay stable for the weekend.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Dubai Expo this week. Wednesday morning for us looks to be when Saitama presents. Hopefully they give some good news. Should pump up a bit running up to it. Long as it doesn't drop too far back down. Hopefully the 20/100 EMA cross on the 4H chart happens again this week. Its been downward since early January when the lines crossed. Need it to cross over again. A good presentation may help. 1384 is the high from Saturday morning, need to pass that hopefully today. Then 1478 is the high from last week, be good to pass that before the event. I see Shinja gonna be there too and a few other coins and interesting topics. Hopefully they got streams or recordings on youtube of saitama and other interesting events.

Crypto Expo - Home

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
After all the Gate.io notices that they are banning Canada/US/etc. decided to swap my Shib to ETH and send over to Saitamask.

Bought about 25 bil more of Saitama, but decide to try a few of the swaps to see what the fees were like.

1 bil Saitama to ImpactXP, which was like 10 USD... gas fees were around $25
but 1 bil of Saitama to Kishimoto, which was also 10 USD.. gas fees were almost $50 because Saitamask had to pull 400bil of it from Uniswap, which increased the gas fees there. Just something to note. Not enough of certain tokens on Saitamask directly.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
After all the Gate.io notices that they are banning Canada/US/etc. decided to swap my Shib to ETH and send over to Saitamask.

Bought about 25 bil more of Saitama, but decide to try a few of the swaps to see what the fees were like.

1 bil Saitama to ImpactXP, which was like 10 USD... gas fees were around $25
but 1 bil of Saitama to Kishimoto, which was also 10 USD.. gas fees were almost $50 because Saitamask had to pull 400bil of it from Uniswap, which increased the gas fees there. Just something to note. Not enough of certain tokens on Saitamask directly.

I'm thinking that might help a bit tho who knows how much. With all those people having to move their coins to a wallet and burning and distributing coins cuz of the fees, might give it a boost. Was thinking it'll mean more coins being burnt but that depends on transaction size anyways. Does limit the rewards I think since there'll be more wallets, but at this many holders, not like it was a big amount lately anyways.