Saints Row 2 appreciation

Rancor

Pro
Daps
I love Saints Row. One of my favorite gaming series. I loved 1 and 2. I'd prefer them to keep it Gangsta but I still fukk with 3 and 4 though. They're fun what can I say. :yeshrug:

Mr. Saints Godzilla on YouTube got to play the new Saints Row and he said it was great. Plus he is a much bigger fan of sr 1 and 2 than the wackiness of 3 and 4 so that might be a good sign for this new game.

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Cities expand and change all the time. It can still be done in Stillwater.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. They should have never gone totally off track. I totally agree they should nullify the subsequent sequels and go back to what most of the fans really want - just like what some movie series have done. I never saw it as a GTA clone personally.

Get the old Shaundi back, keep Pierce, keep Johnny Gat obviously, get the black chick's voice option back again, get rid of all the aliens/demons/angels bullshyt, bring some new street gangs, get back to the dangerous, gritty hood shyt of Stillwater - even the same graphics but new and improved. I wish Ayisha didn't get killed though.

All they need to is expand on what was already there and they got another classic on their hands

Make Saints Row Great Again! :blessed:

I agree with everything you said. I also wish they didn't kill Ayisha (however you spell it) off. I wish they didn't fake her death in the first game either. Honestly they had a gold mine with that. Could've been so much industry fukkery along with the hood shyt. They missed out.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Cities expand and change all the time. It can still be done in Stillwater.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. They should have never gone totally off track. I totally agree they should nullify the subsequent sequels and go back to what most of the fans really want - just like what some movie series have done. I never saw it as a GTA clone personally.

Get the old Shaundi back, keep Pierce, keep Johnny Gat obviously, get the black chick's voice option back again, get rid of all the aliens/demons/angels bullshyt, bring some new street gangs, get back to the dangerous, gritty hood shyt of Stillwater - even the same graphics but new and improved. I wish Ayisha didn't get killed though.

All they need to is expand on what was already there and they got another classic on their hands

Make Saints Row Great Again! :blessed:
To be honest, I'd be fine if they just remade SR 1 and 2 into one game. The old games are still fun, but I'd like to play through the stories we all love with better gameplay and graphics.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Brehs. :wow:

The fights with Maero after he disrespected The Stillwater Gawd. :wow:

Shogo ordering Junichi to murk Aisha and Gat burying the little fukk alive. :wow:

Shaundi. :takedat:

Pierce. :mjlol:

Gat being the GOAT right-hand man.:wowwbanderas:

Julius not realizing that The Boss wasn't made to play the son. :mjcry:

Plus the soundtrack. :ahh:

GOAT open world game.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
SR3 was so trash its unbelievable, CACs will argue with you its the best SR game

Mucha Lucha ass nikkas, Hackers and a Celebrity gang? Retarded.

We should've known it was a wrap when they really tried to promote being able to use a giant purple dildo as a selling point of the game :what:

That shyt was a small easter egg in a police station in San Andreas and SR really tried to make that a thing :dahell:

By the time the DLC dropped that featured Penthouse models or logos or whatever....ugh :snoop:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Saints_Row_2_Game_Cover.jpg

:blessed:

Game was lit as fukk. Johnny Gat was the most thorough sidekick, Pierce was funny as fukk and Shaundi was chill. Story was lit. Game was fun without having to go too over the top.​

400+ hours on the xbox 360, three different save files. Played it for seven years with a friend. SEVEN YEARS.

It's my GOTY.

I still don't know what my Latin chick be saying, but I know it's foul :wow:

I wanna Gangsta Boogie, with my Gangsta bytch :wow:

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Brehs. :wow:

The fights with Maero after he disrespected The Stillwater Gawd. :wow:

Shogo ordering Junichi to murk Aisha and Gat burying the little fukk alive. :wow:

Shaundi. :takedat:

Pierce. :mjlol:

Gat being the GOAT right-hand man.:wowwbanderas:

Julius not realizing that The Boss wasn't made to play the son. :mjcry:

Plus the soundtrack. :ahh:

GOAT open world game.

The story weaved in humor and serious themes so damn well :wow:

Messing with the Brotherhood was all jokes until Carlos :mjcry:

Maero - "I got your boy" :mjlit:

Me - "Que?!" :mjtf:

That whole Carlos cut scene tripped me up because at that point, you guys were kicking ass.

The various kicks to the bumper :mjcry:

Trying to pry the chain off :mjcry:

Your character getting more and more frustrated :mjcry:

Then Carlos looks up at you all bloody, you look back at him because you know the answer :mjcry:

One shot :wow:

That shyt became personal so quick :wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Got me stanning in here something serious, game was my shyt!

"They call me Mr. Sunshine" :demonic:

:wow:

When you are stoned all the fukk up :russ:

"Hey Shaundi, you can handle the Jamaican goons coming in right?" :mjgrin:

"Probably not" :francis:

"Yea....thats cool" :jawalrus:

*passes out*

"....":unimpressed:

"fukking lightweights" :gucci:

The sword duel on the Riverboat :wow:

I gotta play that shyt again:ohlawd:

EDIT: Everywhere I go, Cacs crying about the "terrible" shyt you do as the main character :hhh:

"You made the boyfriend crush her with a Monster Truck :damn:"

Good :demonic:

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
EDIT: Everywhere I go, Cacs crying about the "terrible" shyt you do as the main character :hhh:

"You made the boyfriend crush her with a Monster Truck :damn:"

Good :demonic:

"Do me a favor. When you check the trunk, just remember you should've offered me something better than 20%." - :demonic:

Boss had Quotables for DAYS when he was on one. :banderas: