What is the most slept on game this gen and why

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Control

SCP inspired sci-fi mixed with Lovecraftian horror. Control is a well made game, and it got me reading every document I could find to figure out more about that universe.​

You played Alan Wake/Max Payne/Quantum Break?
They all fall into the same universe, with characters interacting/mentioned across each game to some extent.​

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Tetris Effect:Connected​

They need to seriously fix the matchmaking/connection issues. The disparity in skill levels when looking for matches is depressingly bad. While I've not much of a problem losing to people who play/are better than myself, It must be very offputting for lower level players to be facing literal T-spinning gods who can knock them out within 20 seconds of gameplay.​

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

They need to seriously fix the matchmaking/connection issues. The disparity in skill levels when looking for matches is depressingly bad. While I've not much of a problem losing to people who play/are better than myself, It must be very offputting for lower level players to be facing literal T-spinning gods who can knock them out within 20 seconds of gameplay.​
I don’t think it’s the matchmaking, but I could be wrong. The game has been out for years and I’d imagine the majority of the player base left online are they hards.

I ain’t asking for it to turn into GaaS, but I would like some form of update that will entice new blood. Game is easily the definitive Tetris experience (in my opinion).

And for my PlayStation pals, it’s great on duelsense. They actually put effort into making the controller flow well with the gameplay and music :smile:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
One of my favorite underrated games
I'm confused, how/why are you guys saying control is an underrated game?

Control was a heavily talked about, played, respected game. More so than most remedy games. Does not belong in this conversation, control is not a slept on title :wtf:

It sold over 4 million copies
It has two sequels in the works (for 3yrs already)
Control 2 and then a spinoff that is 4 player co-op

They don't do all that for little known slept on titles, so I'm gonna need you guys to just do better here. This thread almost died because of your negligence, don't let it happen again :ufdup:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Control

SCP inspired sci-fi mixed with Lovecraftian horror. Control is a well made game, and it got me reading every document I could find to figure out more about that universe.
Great game but scary 😨