Said fukk it and copped a Planet Fitness Membership. Here's my experiences from the first week.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm far from a coli bodybuilder, i usually use my home gym. But they just opened up a PF a few blocks from me so i joined up. $10/ month, $39/yearly/ $1 processing. No cancellation penalty after 1 full year. :manny: So i joined..:to:

At $10 bucks a month its ok. It's clean and its AC'ed. The entire 2nd floor is cardio/abs. They do have benches, and you squat in the bench area. :yeshrug:

There are a ton of females. Mostly athletic, mostly Italian & Russian, a few Arabic females :shaq:, groups of Chinese chicks. A few Latina mom/daughter pairs.:takedat:

There's a ton of machines, but no preacher curl set up....There's no rowing machine either...:manny:

I guess the owners cheap bc i haven't seen any pizza yet. :wtb:They do have the bowl of tootsie rolls.
People don't wipe down anything. And with all the females, its impossible to get on an ab machine.:mjpls:

Honestly the females are the best part...:snoop:

baltimore

Pro
Daps
the one out here in baltimore got the phattest asses.. im talking from young bytches from morgan to old women who jump in spandex suits and weaves to get some attention in their 40's.. anyone who say black people dont work out need to check this shyt out.. they open out here too asking nikkas for tips and shyt

only 3 benches (smith machines :stopitslime:) tho and these nikkas out here will be on them for 30 or 40 minutes with fukkin dumbbells or some other shyt next to the machine so they jumping back and forth taking their time with it.. couldnt fukk with it for serious training.. its some shyt for nikkas that cant afford la fitness or just people who want to lose their stomach and get toned arms lol

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
"Only seen 2 swole nikkas the entire time and one of them was me and the other one was my reflection in the mirror"

:mjlol::deadmanny:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So whats a good gym out here that has good equipment but is easy on my pockets :lupe:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol my home that I work with told me if u r a black card member u get free haircuts there, appointment s are every 30mins. He told me it's worth it tho, only 20 a month