Said fukk it and copped a Planet Fitness Membership. Here's my experiences from the first week.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
last time I used the gym, it was at the chicago park district. PF will be a complete upgrade compared to that.

the only thing I'm not liking is that if I get the black card, I have to commit for a year right?

the reason I said PF is cuz there's one like 2 min from me, and another one right by where my kids have all their activities 5 days a week, so its super convenient.

as far as i recall there's no commitment.

Daps
many in the coli make fun of PF but its a great economical investment for $20 bucks a month which you can use while traveling or around town to see different faces.

last year i traveled and took two family members to the club i visited and they didn't charge me for the extra guest.

No planet fitness is a great investment to someone trying to just maintain or get into shape.

Planet fitness is an absolute joke for someone who's really serious about making some serious muscle gains

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
@Scientific Playa

Do they have a enough equipment to do that or would body weight at home be better?

for many people its hard to work out at home because it puts you in relax mode or subject to other distractions(TV, surfing the internet, etc..). being in a gym and around people working out is motivating.

they have enough equipment to help you get rock hard and diesel.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I'm upset pf got rid of the free weight bench and replaced it with the smith machine. Some of the pf are not big so even if I say fukk it let me use the smith machine I can't because there's like 2 of them and are always being used.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Thought you were bullshytting till I did my googles

The fastest-growing gym in America has $10 memberships and gives out free pizza, bagels, and candy | Planet Fitness

And this is off their own damn website :wtf:

I always :salute: their hustle. Load their clients up on carbohydrates to keep them out of shape or at the last negating whatever gains they may have seen, thereby necessitating a continual membership. It's gold, Jerry, gold!

The one by me may be closing soon though. There's at least three other gyms around that are similarly priced and have way more equipment. A Retro Fitness opened up and started snaking their clients :mjlol:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just applied their for a 2nd job (starts at $8.00 a hour and bumps up to $8.50 after 30 days lol) the pay is ass but I just wanted to work there in order to make new associates. I was pleasantly surprised by how many cute young women who attend this gym. If your a decent looking dude, I can definitely see you cleaning up nicely here.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
I just applied their for a 2nd job (starts at $8.00 a hour and bumps up to $8.50 after 30 days lol) the pay is ass but I just wanted to work there in order to make new associates. I was pleasantly surprised by how many cute young women who attend this gym. If your a decent looking dude, I can definitely see you cleaning up nicely here.
Just got a job at LA Fitness :noah: :wow: :whew:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
No planet fitness is a great investment to someone trying to just maintain or get into shape.

Planet fitness is an absolute joke for someone who's really serious about making some serious muscle gains

yep, I used PF when I first started working out. after I got more confidence I graduated to a lifetime fitness. that membership was $119 a month...so after a year I demoted back down to LA fitness. I'm happy there tho

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
yesterday i maxed out the weight on these crunch machines for about 200 reps and had severe stomach cramps last night. sore today but happy about the soreness. had to go to webmd to get a quick remedy, and the ice pack worked!

Muscle Spasms, Cramps, and Charley Horse: Causes and Treatments

stock pics from the net
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
What their dumbbells go up to? :mjpls:
:russ:

I'm upset pf got rid of the free weight bench and replaced it with the smith machine. Some of the pf are not big so even if I say fukk it let me use the smith machine I can't because there's like 2 of them and are always being used.

:camby:

I'll be damned I work out at a place like this. I need full control of my squats and benching :banderas: