Said fukk it and copped a Planet Fitness Membership. Here's my experiences from the first week.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I had a brief stint at Planet Fitness over XMas break; it was cheap plus you could guest pass anyone in as much as you want.

Cosigning the 'everyone skips legs day' comment though. :mjlol:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Only seen 2 swole nikkas the entire time and one of them was me and the other one was my reflection in the mirror.
tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I left when the squat racks did. What type of fly by night bullshyt is that? :wtf:

When I was cancelling they asked me why so I told them. The chick who worked the front desk was telling me about how PF wants to become a "casual gym" and thats why the focus is on cardio equipment so fat people don't feel judged or insecure while they watch people throw up real weights and women can run 2 miles on treadmills. thats the whole "judgement free zone BS"

I can run anywhere, I don't own 1000lbs of weights to lift.

Just Rod

Sh!t Rod Says
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
So basically its a "no judgement zone" but its just fat people judging people who really getting swole and putting in real work...
They got one hell of a business model though. Make it so people can tell everyone that they are going to the gym... but not actually doing any real work... just post pics on instagram and shyt.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So basically its a "no judgement zone" but its just fat people judging people who really getting swole and putting in real work...
They got one hell of a business model though. Make it so people can tell everyone that they are going to the gym... but not actually doing any real work... just post pics on instagram and shyt.
I doubt that it.