Said fukk it and copped a Planet Fitness Membership. Here's my experiences from the first week.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait what the fukk :scust: Planet fitness doesn't have bench or squat racks? Only smith machines?:what: The fukk. I go to a smaller 24/7 gym cause planet fitness is crowded AF but i always assumed it had all that shyt :dahell: How can a gym not have a bench press :wtf:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:philjacksonlol:This nikka @BuddyOmar is a fakkit... He don't even be trying to downplay it no mo'.....

I'm just :dead: at the "n/h"...

:mjlol1:

Rest in power yogurt, hold my head pause, we know you lookin down on us baby boy.

Lemme clear the record here though. In the bodybuilding/fitness world, asking pics of another man is not meant as an attempt to court he or she. It' smeant to admire the physique of another individual that's worked so hard to build an impressive physique. I asked the question not out of lustful sodomite nature, but rather, because I wanted to see if his triceps were as freaky as I imagined in my head.

:russ: Who am I kidding tho, I wanted to see if son's glutes were striated or not

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Rest in power yogurt, hold my head pause, we know you lookin down on us baby boy.

Lemme clear the record here though. In the bodybuilding/fitness world, asking pics of another man is not meant as an attempt to court he or she. It' smeant to admire the physique of another individual that's worked so hard to build an impressive physique. I asked the question not out of lustful sodomite nature, but rather, because I wanted to see if his triceps were as freaky as I imagined in my head.

:russ: Who am I kidding tho, I wanted to see if son's glutes were striated or not
:philjacksonlol::mjlol1: