***S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S*** Game Of Thrones: Season 4 SPOILERS/BOOKS WELCOMED THREAD (SPOILERS?)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Apparantly you are having a hard time paying attention breh that letter been proven to be false breh read TWOW preview chapter I believe from Asha Greyjoy preview then
you will see who really knows whats happening:jawalrus:

Actually...

that chapter occurs before the letter is sent. We still don't know whether it's real or not, but it gives us some clues:

1. Stannis has Bolton's maester. He has control of the ravens and can send letters to Winterfell...

2. Stannis has a plan is very glad that Hosteen Frey (a well know idiot hothead) is leading the army against him. His men are positioned on an island basically, with both flanks surrounded by ice. The general theory is that the Freys will charge onto the ice, it'll break, and they'll die. Martin tends to use real life history to spice up his books, and this really happened IRL.

Remember, in ADWD Manderly specifically told the Freys that he'd ride behind them...once the battle starts, his men can start attacking the Freys from behind as Stannis routes them from the front - with soldiers in the middle falling through the ice.

Basically I really think this is gonna happen: Stannis wins and meets with the Manderlys, who tell him they didn't kill Davos (I'd imagine Manderly has proof, like a letter written by Davos), and they join forces. Lord Manderly sends a letter to Winterfell with battle details (seven days of battle, we have Stannis' sword, etc). He's going to march back to Winterfell with Stannis' sword as proof; meanwhile some of Stannis' men will blend into Manderly's army and sneak into the castle. Manderly shows Roose Bolton the sword, everything is fine and dandy...then that night, Manderly men open the gates, and the rest of Stannis' men come charging in.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
From that 15 minute preview it seemed the Purple Wedding might be chapter 1 or 2 :krs:. I loved how they didn't say shyt about Stannis, that surprise is gonna leave people hyped as fukk. It wouldn't shock me if the Stannis gang on the non spoiler thread gets bigger after he saves the day :laugh:

:bow: The Battle of Castle Black has to be episode 9, right?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
From that 15 minute preview it seemed the Purple Wedding might be chapter 1 or 2 :krs:. I loved how they didn't say shyt about Stannis, that surprise is gonna leave people hyped as fukk. It wouldn't shock me if the Stannis gang on the non spoiler thread gets bigger after he saves the day :laugh:

:bow: The Battle of Castle Black has to be episode 9, right?
yup it's episode 9. It looks like Stannis might head to Braavos this season, or something. Pictures have been released showing him meeting with the Iron Bank rep, in what looks like a bank.

I guess Stannis will go trying to get some gold to hire sellswords and be rejected; maybe the bankers will laugh at him or something. Then next season the banker will show up in the north, as he did in ADWD, ready to hand Stannis some gold since he'll be the last real muthafukka breathing :banderas:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
yup it's episode 9. It looks like Stannis might head to Braavos this season, or something. Pictures have been released showing him meeting with the Iron Bank rep, in what looks like a bank.

I guess Stannis will go trying to get some gold to hire sellswords and be rejected; maybe the bankers will laugh at him or something. Then next season the banker will show up in the north, as he did in ADWD, ready to hand Stannis some gold since he'll be the last real muthafukka breathing :banderas:

:blessed:

I wonder how are they gonna handle Danny's storyline from this point forward. shyt gets worse and worse in the books, almost to the point of being unbearable. I get that it was probably on purpose to try to show how she is not ready yet and how she learns how to rule, but it was still a chore to read. It would be dope if the show runners find a way to make it less boring.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

What does the ending mean???? :damn: I want answers!!! I don't remember the Other showing up after Sam the slayer unless I am forgetting something.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Might be Coldhands leading Bran up North. He rides an Elk in the book but it could have easily been changed for TV

yea now that I think about it
it would require too much CGI for him to ride an elk

But fuk it

also he needs his cloak
That probably means Lady Stoneheart isn't being saved until the end :blessed:

nawww cause her first encounter with her she tries to hang her
that would mean we would get her a lot earlier right?
not unless they dont reveal her until then
:ohhh:

the crazy thing is that the ending of every episode could be absolute piffery​

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I figure they'll save the Lady Stoneheart/Brienne stuff until the very end of this season for the cliffhanger :manny:
I hope not simply for the fact that I want it to be revealed WHY she is alive before the season is over. Her reveal at the end of SoS was the worst part of the series for me, I thought it completely cheapened the Red Wedding and was a copout.

It wasnt until I found out that Beric sacrificed his life to save her that I became OK with it.

Others may not feel the same as me though:manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I hope not simply for the fact that I want it to be revealed WHY she is alive before the season is over. Her reveal at the end of SoS was the worst part of the series for me, I thought it completely cheapened the Red Wedding and was a copout.

It wasnt until I found out that Beric sacrificed his life to save her that I became OK with it.

Others may not feel the same as me though:manny:

You're not alone. I hated it too & thought it was corny. I think they'll keep it as the cliff hanger so they won't have to bring the actress back for more than one episode this season.

The only thing that annoyed me more than Lady Stoneheart was Sam calling himself a craven at any given opportunity :beli: