***S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S*** Game Of Thrones: Season 4 SPOILERS/BOOKS WELCOMED THREAD (SPOILERS?)

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@DonkeyPuncher718 why do you have a Roose Bolton avatar. How can a Stannis stan justify that

I changed it during the red wedding before the episode aired a bunch of us were rocking the house bolton avatars I never changed mine you right though its about that time though

1st off
#Starkset is independents
we're spread out
building our rep and training

After Robb died,
We're no longer responsible for the north...
Thats Stannis's job once he came to the wall

That said
Stannis didnt save the north
The wall and the nights watch would've held strong thru a shyt-load more attacks
The only thing Mance had going for him is the Wolf that he had the right horn
otherwise this shyt would've dragged on for months

If anything
you did probably save my nikka Jon
for that I'll give you props
but thats where it stops

So if you gonna brag about saving the nightswatch
well
go ahead

But lets look at the big picture...
Stannis has the smallest army of all said Kings fighting for the throne
He is up North fighting the 'ethical' fight against the walkers
But what happens after that war and he has even less men?
Do you really think his lil trash army can fight Daenerys or the Lannisters
Hell nawww
Dude is done
Nobody wants that grump as there king
That fakkit Renly had it right
Once Lady Melisandre realizes Jon is the reborn Azor Azai
Curtains

It's so much shyt in your post that you are WRONG about lets start from the beginning

1. Starkset spread out and training?Bullshyt:laugh: You mean recovering from the massive L's your team been taking???I know breh your hope is in a cripple and young girl halfway around the world I bet her and Danerys and Jesus are going to come back to westeros at the same time good luck with that:lolbron:

2."After Robb died we are no longer responsible for the North"

Nygga were you not paying attention when Ned said there must always be a Stark in Winterfell?? You think that was just a hot line Im going to make it a hot song:huhldup: Cool leave the North to Stannis
tumblr_m30hm6yXGO1qbndjvo4_250.gif
he is going to reclaim his kingdom one town at a time cause the one true king is a man of the peoples you dont see ANY of the other PRETENDERS coming to the aid of the Nights Watch why would you try to bite the hand that feeds you and shyt on Stannis saving your Lord Commander? Where they do that at?:mjpls:

4."Jon Snow and the Nights Watch would have held it down without Stannis"

This is wrong on sooooo many levels I think you may need to reread that battle chapter breh the nights watch were severely undermannned the wildings were DEEP with giants and wargs and skilled wall climbers besides Tormund Giantsbane Rattleshirt and other real killers NO WAY they would have survived breh let that one go without Stannis the wildlings win PERIOD.

5."Stannis has the smallest army and what happens after the Ethical fight against the Walkers he is really fukked"

Technically he hasnt fought the walkers yet so I dont know where you going with that but in regards to your other statement about Stannis having the smallest army have you read any of the preview chapters for TWOW?
Do you know about the Karstarks connection? The White Harbor Metal Gear Skagos mission with the Onion Snake?
tumblr_mzbi771Ten1qddfrco1_500.gif

We not even going to talk about Stannis traveling through the north town to town like Nino Brown handing out Turkeys and gaining the peoples love and loyalty while making his way to deal with the pretenders in Winterfell to make right what they did to your KING IN THE NORTH
. Stannis is handling that so hopefully you wont have to go through that:huhldup:

I didnt even talk about the Iron Bank Of Braavos Stimulus Package breh looks like some of yall havent been paying attention
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH STANNIS BARATHEON THE ONE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS?

The Game Of Thrones is a lot like chess and its about to be checkmate bytches!!!
tumblr_myklfkbOAB1r00543o8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ms7g75DNML1s11qvbo3_r3_250.gif

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
1st off
#Starkset is independents
we're spread out
building our rep and training

After Robb died,
We're no longer responsible for the north...
Thats Stannis's job once he came to the wall

what kind of shyt is this.

Northerns are not responsible for the north?

I think you should be repping wildlings homie

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
what kind of shyt is this.

Northerns are not responsible for the north?

I think you should be repping wildlings homie

Seriously ya man just gave up the north like its nothing no doubt Stannis will hold Starkset down but:ufdup: when its over I expect yall to bend the knee to the ONE TRUE KING

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yall missed the point about not being responsible for the north. He just meant we no longer have a self appointed king, so the Iron Throne rules the north again and Stannis belongs on the throne. I think thats what he meant.

But that is an incorrect statement anyway, because Robb legitimized Jon and named him successor before he died. Once Robbs will finally comes to light its gonna get convoluted.

I cant really take sides on that though because Robb and all of them thought Bran and Rickon to be dead. I will leave it to the Northern lords to make the call before I take sides.

Davos going to get Rickon may be a double edged sword....he might win Stannis the Northern army for now but might lose the north to a new king in the long run

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I changed it during the red wedding before the episode aired a bunch of us were rocking the house bolton avatars I never changed mine you right though its about that time though

It's so much shyt in your post that you are WRONG about lets start from the beginning

1. Starkset spread out and training?Bullshyt:laugh: You mean recovering from the massive L's your team been taking???I know breh your hope is in a cripple and young girl halfway around the world I bet her and Danerys and Jesus are going to come back to westeros at the same time good luck with that:lolbron:

You still talkin ehhh
*Opens Letter*
Your false king is dead b*stard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, b*stard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, b*stard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your b*stard's heart and eat it.

Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.

And this is the person you follow...
That nikka probably dead
and knowing GRRM
Prior to the book dropping,
1 is alive 1 is dead(Jon & Stannis)
and we all know who that is...
:lolbron:

2."After Robb died we are no longer responsible for the North"

Nygga were you not paying attention when Ned said there must always be a Stark in Winterfell?? You think that was just a hot line Im going to make it a hot song:huhldup: Cool leave the North to Stannis
tumblr_m30hm6yXGO1qbndjvo4_250.gif
he is going to reclaim his kingdom one town at a time cause the one true king is a man of the peoples you dont see ANY of the other PRETENDERS coming to the aid of the Nights Watch why would you try to bite the hand that feeds you and shyt on Stannis saving your Lord Commander? Where they do that at?:mjpls:

The so called 'King' is in the North right now right
Your king is here
So right now he holds all responsibility for what happens to the north
He is the leader not Jon
I think you misunderstood me

When Stannis came in and crushed the buildings
He took responsibility for everything​

4."Jon Snow and the Nights Watch would have held it down without Stannis"

This is wrong on sooooo many levels I think you may need to reread that battle chapter breh the nights watch were severely undermannned the wildings were DEEP with giants and wargs and skilled wall climbers besides Tormund Giantsbane Rattleshirt and other real killers NO WAY they would have survived breh let that one go without Stannis the wildlings win PERIOD.

So....
what happened the last time they attacked?
Jon Snow showed he's more than a capable leader
As I said
They wouldve held it down for a few more attacks
They had the high ground
understand tactics breh

But yes...
they wouldve eventually loss

Your not paying attention to what im saying breh
:ufdup:

5."Stannis has the smallest army and what happens after the Ethical fight against the Walkers he is really fukked"

Technically he hasnt fought the walkers yet so I dont know where you going with that but in regards to your other statement about Stannis having the smallest army have you read any of the preview chapters for TWOW? Do you know about the Karstarks connection? The White Harbor Metal Gear Skagos mission with the Onion Snake?
tumblr_mzbi771Ten1qddfrco1_500.gif

We not even going to talk about Stannis traveling through the north town to town like Nino Brown handing out Turkeys and gaining the peoples love and loyalty while making his way to deal with the pretenders in Winterfell to make right what they did to your KING IN THE NORTH. Stannis is handling that so hopefully you wont have to go through that:huhldup:

I didnt even talk about the Iron Bank Of Braavos Stimulus Package breh looks like some of yall havent been paying attention DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH STANNIS BARATHEON THE ONE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS?

The Game Of Thrones is a lot like chess and its about to be checkmate bytches!!!
tumblr_myklfkbOAB1r00543o8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ms7g75DNML1s11qvbo3_r3_250.gif

:mindblown:

Once again
your not reading what im saying
Throw in the Karstarks and White Harbor

I question loyalties

But I want you to research Military sizes in westeros and tell me how...
even if stannis abandoned the wall
would he be able to march south in the winter and defeat the Lannisters
Fighting not only the boltons and freys
but he wouldve also chose to fight the Greyjoys on the way down

Look at the bigger picture homie
He is in a shytty position

When the whitewalkers come
Without the help of Bran
everyone is fuked
:yes:

We appreciate stannis's help
thank you
but dont be cocky nikkah

We said(ned) he is the rightful king
no need to rub it in our face like we didnt​

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
You still talkin ehhh
*Opens Letter*
Your false king is dead b*stard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, b*stard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, b*stard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your b*stard's heart and eat it.

Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.

Apparantly you are having a hard time paying attention breh that letter been proven to be false breh read TWOW preview chapter I believe from Asha Greyjoy preview then
you will see who really knows whats happening:jawalrus:

Last edited:

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Apparantly you are having a hard time paying attention breh that letter been proven to be false breh read TWOW preview chapter I believe from Asha Greyjoy preview then you will see who really knows whats happening:jawalrus:

Im not reading shyt breh
Im waiting till the whole book drops and staying away from the internet till im done reading it
fuk a spoiler

That said

daps on the correction
Ill admit when im wrong

but
:pacspit:
for you giving that shyt away
i purposely havnt read them chapters​

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Im not reading shyt breh
Im waiting till the whole book drops and staying away from the internet till im done reading it
fuk a spoiler

That said

daps on the correction
Ill admit when im wrong

but
:pacspit:
for you giving that shyt away
i purposely havnt read them chapters​

On some real shyt my fault for spoiling that I forget that most people aint read them so take some rep and my apology for your troubles

I wanted to wait too but once I saw they had a chapter about Stannis I had to read it I just had to that shyt was calling me....
hqdefault.jpg
:to:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yall missed the point about not being responsible for the north. He just meant we no longer have a self appointed king, so the Iron Throne rules the north again and Stannis belongs on the throne. I think thats what he meant.

But that is an incorrect statement anyway, because Robb legitimized Jon and named him successor before he died. Once Robbs will finally comes to light its gonna get convoluted.

I cant really take sides on that though because Robb and all of them thought Bran and Rickon to be dead. I will leave it to the Northern lords to make the call before I take sides.

Davos going to get Rickon may be a double edged sword....he might win Stannis the Northern army for now but might lose the north to a new king in the long run

would Jon take the crown though he refused Stannis once already when he was giving Lordship of Winterfell. He might after what the nights watch did to him and he seems to be the only one who can lead the wildlings. Station those clans near the walls and have them live and hunt and along the wall.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
would Jon take the crown though he refused Stannis once already when he was giving Lordship of Winterfell. He might after what the nights watch did to him and he seems to be the only one who can lead the wildlings. Station those clans near the walls and have them live and hunt and along the wall.

Refusing Stannis is different than refusing Robb. If he would have known Robbs will he wouldnt have refused Stannis.

I never liked the idea of Jon leaving the nights watch for ANY reason though. He deserves to lose his head if he does in my honorable opinion--word to Ned

With him getting stabbed and possibly being dead/resurrected its a whole new ballgame though

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This season is about to be fire.
The 1st scene of the 15min sneak is of Ice being molded into Joffrey and Jaimies swords​

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Did anyone notice Rains of Castamere playing while they were talking about the purple wedding?

That's not the 1st time I've heard them saying season 4 is going to be more action packed from the jump.

Lmao@Jamie and Tyrion dancing into the throne room

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
My favorite part was hearing Brienne mention biting someones ear off.

This means her story is advancing all the way to the end of book 4, the viscious fight she has there is one of the illest parts of Feast for Crows

Or am I forgetting her biting someones ear on the show already?