***S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S*** Game Of Thrones: Season 4 SPOILERS/BOOKS WELCOMED THREAD (SPOILERS?)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Im convinced its Coldhands

We have seen White Walkers up close and this one clearly looks different. Furthermore, didnt the White Walker ride a dead horse? This one appears to be alive and healthy. Also, why would they save that shot for the end of trailer 2 if it was just a White Walker? We have seen them before numerous times, their appearance isnt tease worthy anymore.

No elk and no cloak I get it, but there really is no reason for the show to have to keep his appearance loyal to the book. It isnt a big deal to adjust it for TV

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Cant wait to not have to listen to her whining anymore.

Nobody mentioned yet the Magnar of Then either:ohhh:
I liked shae lol

Damn it slipped my mind who that was actually. I remember seeing him and I was :wtf: for a second

10 episodes to me doesn't feel like we need stuff from ADWD

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
10 episodes to me doesn't feel like we need stuff from ADWD

Cant have Bran disappear for a whole season, or have Dany botching Meeren for 3 straight years, or have Brienne wandering aimlessly looking for a red headed maiden playing carmen san diego all season, or introduce a cast of new characters without progressing your crowd favorites

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Cant have Bran disappear for a whole season, or have Dany botching Meeren for 3 straight years, or have Brienne wandering aimlessly looking for a red headed maiden playing carmen san diego all season, or introduce a cast of new characters without progressing your crowd favorites
This is true yr right

I would be looking for that same red headed maiden

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Red women to bring Jon Snow back? :lupe:

Nights Watch homos about to get murked :blessed:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Anyone find themselves not stanning the show? I fukks with got, but i was arguing with.some friends who were saying its not on bb or mad mens.level, when all of sudden i said the.fukk im arguing for? I stan the song of ice and fire. I dont even consider people who havent read the books part of the culture. I dont give.a fukk how thd show Is.perceived.:heh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Anyone find themselves not stanning the show? I fukks with got, but i was arguing with.some friends who were saying its not on bb or mad mens.level, when all of sudden i said the.fukk im arguing for? I stan the song of ice and fire. I dont even consider people who havent read the books part of the culture. I dont give.a fukk how thd show Is.perceived.:heh:

im with u on that. i just thought of that earlier when i read the true detective thread. somebody said its better than GOT and in my mind i was like yea i agree that true detective might be a better show but if they did got EXACTLY how it goes down in the books, no show is touching it.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
yo game of thrones fam

i had a little idea.; i was thinking we utilize the "groups" feature on this site and get ourselves a group going can discuss all things game of thrones. judging by the huge numbers of all GoT related threads on the arcadium i think we'd probably have the most active coli group out all of them... any thoughts?

Last edited:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
yo game of thrones fam

i had a little idea.; i was thinking we utilize the "groups" feature on this site and get ourselves a group going can discuss all things game of thrones. ju7ding by the huge numbers of all GoT related threads on the arcadium i think we'd probably have the most active coli group out all of them... any thoughts?

only problem is we'd need a spoiler and non spoiler group :beli:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
only problem is we'd need a spoiler and non spoiler group :beli:
honestly... i'd make the group spoiler friendly all around. specifically for the book readers and people not concerned with being surprised. basically with 5 books out with well over 1000 pages each, the book readers would have much more to talk about

if someone wanted a spoiler free group, they can make their own spot

not that there's any problems with posting in these threads. it would just make shyt way more organized and easy to find what you are looking for (if it works) .

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Anyone find themselves not stanning the show? I fukks with got, but i was arguing with.some friends who were sayinlog itsInot on bb or mad mens.level, when all of sudden i said the.fukk im arguing for? I stan the song of ice and fire. I dont even consider people who havent read the books part of the culture. I dont give.a fukk how thd show Is.perceived.:heh:
i care howthe show is perceived by book readers more than non-readers, simply because of the extreme annoyance I get from people bashing every single change no matter how insignificant. Or constantly being upset at how characters are portrayed. It is an adaptation, the books are not screenplays. It is mostly faithful, it could have been completely different for a variety of reasons beneficial to HBO.

But aint no one gonna tell me Breaking Bad is better, simply because the first 3 seasons of GoT shyt all over the first 3 seasons of BB. And we all know season 4 of GoT is GOAT potential barring any major fukk ups.

Season 5 of BB will definitely surpass season 5 of GoT because of weaker material, but the hole will already be too deep and GoT still has more to come. Cant see GRRM fukking up the ending, but that will be the final factor obviously.

Mad Men I tried to watch and wasnt drawn to it, will have to try again in the future

Cant wait to peep True Detectives but disgustya at trying to crown an 8 episode series. Need some longevity before you can contend, otherwise you just a miniseries[/quote]

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
so i made the group people ..

everyone here is welcome to join

here it is

http://www.thecoli.com/xfa-groups-group/soldiers-of-westeros.62/group-detail

btw.... how the hell do i invite people to it?
Just gonna be honest breh, I don't see the difference between this thread or that group or the book thread, or the purpose of a group. There are already 3 different discussions going on, 2 with spoilers and 1 without. That would add a 3rd discussion with spoilers and 4 total. Plus groups then eliminate any lurkers who may eventually want to join in on the discussion.