***S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S*** Game Of Thrones: Season 4 SPOILERS/BOOKS WELCOMED THREAD (SPOILERS?)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
JOFFERY DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's crazy cause I read the books in between seasons, and sometimes it's really hard to remember what I actually saw on the show. like I have clear vision in my head of Tyrion shooting his pops, but i never actually "saw" that

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I feel bad for anyone that accidentally ends up in this thread :heh:

one time before I read the books, I googled "Arya", and something like "will Arya be blind forever?" came up as one of the suggestions. :sadbron: I think that was the point I realized I needed to read the books, because trying to avoid major spoilers was nearly impossible

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I feel bad for anyone that accidentally ends up in this thread :heh:

one time before I read the books, I googled "Arya", and something like "will Arya be blind forever?" came up as one of the suggestions. :sadbron: I think that was the point I realized I needed to read the books, because trying to avoid major spoilers was nearly impossible

Thats why I think the book thread should double as this thread but thats me

I also want a thread per episode. That non spoiler thread is gonna be long as hell by the time the season starts so having a dedicated thread per episode I think would be better
:yeshrug:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
JOFFERY DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23afb.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
lol theres gonna be that one dumbass that comes in here by accident, then goes into the other thread crying because he couldn't take time to read the title
At least 2 or 3 a season. Cats get got when both threads are at top of the 1st page

I can't wait to see the Mountain vs the Red Viper

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
At least 2 or 3 a season. Cats get got when both threads are at top of the 1st page

I can't wait to see the Mountain vs the Red Viper

the word spoilers is now in the title three times, anyone who gets got this year I don't know what to tell them :yeshrug:

Last years TV spoilers thread was jumping so I don't see why all the regulars don't migrate here again, lets let the non readerslive in peace lol some people spoil things without trying (confirming/denying that dragon in the trailer was flying over kings landing)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
the word spoilers is now in the title three times, anyone who gets got this year I don't know what to tell them :yeshrug:

Last years TV spoilers thread was jumping so I don't see why all the regulars don't migrate here again, lets let the non readerslive in peace lol some people spoil things without trying (confirming/denying that dragon in the trailer was flying over kings landing)

:ehh:I see what u did there. Fair point

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
everyone's "set" about to get thrown in the blender