***S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S*** Game Of Thrones: Season 4 SPOILERS/BOOKS WELCOMED THREAD (SPOILERS?)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just gonna be honest breh, I don't see the difference between this thread or that group or the book thread, or the purpose of a group. There are already 3 different discussions going on, 2 with spoilers and 1 without. That would add a 3rd discussion with spoilers and 4 total. Plus groups then eliminate any lurkers who may eventually want to join in on the discussion.
basical;ly i got the idea from messing around a little on the forums at http://asoiaf.westeros.org , but a more coli-ized version of it , with this site style of humor and insight in it. the shyt would only work though if a bunch of people were interested in it , so i'm just trying to gauge what the masses think about it. if they aint into it, its cool, i'll just delete it and keep posting in these threads

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Cant have Bran disappear for a whole season, or have Dany botching Meeren for 3 straight years, or have Brienne wandering aimlessly looking for a red headed maiden playing carmen san diego all season, or introduce a cast of new characters without progressing your crowd favorites

I know why they won't have Dany struggling in Meeren for three straight seasons

BUT...I almost wish they would...just so TV watchers could feel that same frustration I got reading it.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I guess we'll get more Bronn this season since he's going to be sparring with Jamie instead of the King's Justice(unless they're fighting....:ooh:)

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I guess we'll get more Bronn this season since he's going to be sparring with Jamie instead of the King's Justice(unless they're fighting....:ooh:)

these were some of my most favorite scenes to read in the book. Ilyn Payne and Jamie sparring was just :wow: the dialogue was great even with Jamie being the only one saying words :russ:

You really start to get insight on Jamies character during those scenes but I guess it makes sense to make it Bronn instead for the TV series. I have a feeling they're gonna make Jamie much more capable with the sword than he was in the books

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
these were some of my most favorite scenes to read in the book. Ilyn Payne and Jamie sparring was just :wow: the dialogue was great even with Jamie being the only one saying words :russ:

You really start to get insight on Jamies character during those scenes but I guess it makes sense to make it Bronn instead for the TV series. I have a feeling they're gonna make Jamie much more capable with the sword than he was in the books
Illyn Payne(Wilko Johnson) was diagnosed with terminal cancer last year so I wonder if he was healthy would they have made the switch.

But with Bronn in his place tho.....:patrice: I wonder if the dialogue between him and Jamie will top Lady Oleana and Tywin. It's certainly possible cause I know Bronn won't back down when it comes to talking shyt to Jamie

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

I wonder how are they gonna handle Danny's storyline from this point forward. shyt gets worse and worse in the books, almost to the point of being unbearable. I get that it was probably on purpose to try to show how she is not ready yet and how she learns how to rule, but it was still a chore to read. It would be dope if the show runners find a way to make it less boring.
Yeah idk either :patrice: what keeps worrying me is the fact that the show ñeeds about 5-6 more seasons ( maybe more ) to finish the show . Will hbo finish the show ?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
shyt gonna be crazy. Lots of folks are gonna be spoiled, just watch. I always see west coast folks on twitter while the show is premiering on the east coast. They bout to get mad lol.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My wife has to work tonight and doesn't read the books. I told her she needs to avoid all media until she gets home because someone probably gonna spoil it if she doesn't.