RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So I see u clearly picked ur side. Lol

Love that beat, bro. There's alot of intricacies in it that you not gonna pick up unless your banging it thru a top level speaker or headphones. Like Kiss said, it's a hot ass track. No disrespect to the 3 tracks Premier got on LAD cause them shyts is dope af.

And yes, I been said I'm rooting for RZA. I think Preme gonna win tho. But RZA definitely got the tracks to pull off the upset. He just has toooooo much dope ass shyt.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Depending on the crowd he may score points with Dark Fantasy which is the intro to a recent classic. He’s got the Tasania track as well which could hold up due to recency bias.

He also gotta drop Tres Leche which could score big points in honour of Prodigy and Pun - i don’t think Primo has a track as ‘known’ as that with either P or Pun....

Primo got the Lamont tracks as well though.

:myman: Primo was the go to guy for bangers/your album wasn't complete without one posthumously or alive. It would take a master chessplay (:lolbron:) from RZA to win this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nah...RZA will take this shyt if he doesn't take his foot off the gas

Primo a legend but I can't remember a beat from him that set the tone for a straight up landscape

This joint sounds like the backdrop for a classic Akira Kurosawa samurai film battle set in the winter :wow: