RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I love the fact some of y’all think Preem gotta only rely on Nas, BIG, and Jay tracks just to body RZA :mjlol: He very well could but he’s got shyt from outside The Big 3 that’s more than capable in keeping Primo in the battle for a solid duration, be them mainstream or not :lawd:

A majority of Preem’s beats are built for battles like this. If RZA is able to come out on top with his unorthodox yet grimey and offbeat style against the likes of DJ Premier, I’d have no problems with proclaiming him The GOAT because this won’t be no small feat for breh :wow:

I'm saying that he'd win because of the Jay, Biggie Nas tracks because the VAST majority of the people watching tonight is going to judge not on the beats but the rappers rapping on it and how familiar they are with the song.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:myman: Primo was the go to guy for bangers/your album wasn't complete without one posthumously or alive. It would take a master chessplay (:lolbron:) from RZA to win this.

I'm convinced GodziZA is a regular chess player outside of music :russ: He might pull some wild shyt near the end that would have us all like “:ohhh::dwillhuh::scust::merchant::whew::ooh::krs:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Glaciers of Ice and Verbal Intercourse are two of my fave beats ever... Issue is some of Premo's best beats are super soulful. Rza productions was inspired by fighting, battlling, shaolin, kung fu... He can literally play 20 songs from Wu Catalog that sound like war anthems from Triumph to Protect Your Neck. Premo is one of my faves of all time but I think for this setting, Rza takes it... If he picks well..

RZA's style is more Soulful (rza sampled alot of SOUTHERN soul) than Preme's IMO; Preme's is Jazzier and more head nodding though

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm convinced GodziZA is a regular chess player outside of music :russ: He might pull some wild shyt near the end that would have us all like “:ohhh::dwillhuh::scust::merchant::whew::ooh::krs:

RZA is a top level chess player in real life. He could pull off some wild shyt and hit Preemo with that "checkmate". :sas2:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If they turn this IG DJ battle shyt into an actual tournament, the final boss stage HAS to be Dre :ohlawd:

Me and my brother was just saying that. We know he has the most bangers and damn near unbeatable in this type of dynamic but we knock him down in our personal GOAT lists because we really don't know how many of his beats he actually crafted from scratch.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
It's all good because I'd get the same reaction for saying Hard To Earn isn't exactly high on my list
inKNAmty_o.png

:dwillhuh::dead:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you watch ig live from their site or do I have to watch this whole thing from an app on my damn phone?