RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:whoa: Just my opinion
It's all good because I'd get the same reaction for saying Hard To Earn isn't exactly high on my list
inKNAmty_o.png

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glaciers of Ice and Verbal Intercourse are two of my fave beats ever... Issue is some of Premo's best beats are super soulful. Rza productions was inspired by fighting, battlling, shaolin, kung fu... He can literally play 20 songs from Wu Catalog that sound like war anthems from Triumph to Protect Your Neck. Premo is one of my faves of all time but I think for this setting, Rza takes it... If he picks well..

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I LOOOOVE the fact that everybody and their mother is rooting for Preemo and swear he gonna body RZA tonight :russ:

Its only 20 songs and RZAs top 20 can go against anyone. He has a number of huge moments. "Cream", "Triumph", "METHOD MAN", "Itz Yourz", "Shimmy Shimmy Ya", "All I Need", "Wildflower", "Incarcerated Scarfaces", "Bring Da Pain" etc.

This is gonna be crazy.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I LOOOOVE the fact that everybody and their mother is rooting for Preemo and swear he gonna body RZA tonight :russ:

Come on you should know Premo is the Nas equivalent went it comes to producing and old school rap fans.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I love the fact some of y’all think Preem gotta only rely on Nas, BIG, and Jay tracks just to body RZA :mjlol: He very well could but he’s got shyt from outside The Big 3 that’s more than capable in keeping Primo in the battle for a solid duration, be them mainstream or not :lawd:

A majority of Preem’s beats are built for battles like this. If RZA is able to come out on top with his unorthodox yet grimey and offbeat style against the likes of DJ Premier, I’d have no problems with proclaiming him The GOAT because this won’t be no small feat for breh :wow:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Glaciers of Ice and Verbal Intercourse are two of my fave beats ever... Issue is some of Premo's best beats are super soulful. Rza productions was inspired by fighting, battlling, shaolin, kung fu... He can literally play 20 songs from Wu Catalog that sound like war anthems from Triumph to Protect Your Neck. Premo is one of my faves of all time but I think for this setting, Rza takes it... If he picks well..

Preemo is gonna catch a haymaker to the jaw soon as RZA plays c.r.e.a.m or ice cream, let alone the unexpected joints like long kiss goodnight :huhldup: