RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I know this won’t come up during the battle but this is one the most underrated Premo beats :banderas:

He didn’t do that one, some cat named ‘Black Metaphor’ did. Preem just did the cuts.....unless they pulled a ‘TJ Beatz’(Swizz’s pseudonym on Ride Or Die Vol. 2) on us.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It’s a classic beat and you are 100% right. But he’s losing that round if it’s Truimph vs Boom

I don’t even think he’s going to play Boom. I think he’s going to play Hip Hop over that one. :manny:

Anyways, he’s going to definitely try to counter Triumph with Mass Appeal. It’s the only beat that can match the epicness of Triumph imo

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I don’t even think he’s going to play Boom. I think he’s going to play Hip Hop over that one. :manny:

Anyways, he’s going to definitely try to counter Triumph with Mass Appeal. It’s the only beat that can match the epicness of Triumph imo
Naw....he can counter with Unbelievable, Kick In The Door or Ten Crack Commandments....it has to be a Big track....

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

I think Boom would connect more than Hip Hop. But who knows.
Unbelievable
Come Clean
Nas is Like

he’s got a few on that level.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Spent basically a day going thru their catalog and I don't see how anybody familiar with the rules of this is thinking RZA can't win. All I'm seeing on social media is "RZA gonna get washed" and "RZA need to back out"...shyt is dumb. RZA is MORE than capable to win this battle. His only big deficiency is the fact that he doesn't have Biggie, Jay and Nas tracks outside of Verbal Intercourse and Long Kiss Goodnight.

Depending on the crowd he may score points with Dark Fantasy which is the intro to a recent classic. He’s got the Tasania track as well which could hold up due to recency bias.

He also gotta drop Tres Leche which could score big points in honour of Prodigy and Pun - i don’t think Primo has a track as ‘known’ as that with either P or Pun....

Primo got the Lamont tracks as well though....

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Kick In The Door naw....maybe ten crack commandments and Triumph is not beating Unbelievable....aint no way....
You’re sleeping on Triumph
b1KvSZV.png