RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Hot 97 are terrible with their reviews. They be letting Rosenberg influence their votes. He be on that super back pack shyt they picked Mas is like over verbal intercourse :stopitslime: naw not at all
I picked Nas is Like too
KQ6yxtI.png

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Tell me he wouldn't body anybody in a Versus battle pulling some shyt like that. nikkas need to start putting on a show in these shyts. lol

Word. But it won't have it's full effect on IG Live. They need to start doing these DJ battles on better platforms where the sound is better.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bro. If Havoc jumped in one of these. And did this shyt that Jazzy Jeff did right here...

BATTLE OVER!!. lol.

This one too...

Questlove was bugging the fukk out when he realized what Jeff was doing and damn near knocked over his whole set up trying to peep what the sample was.

I can relate.
ofAPJqO.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They suck at judging cause they made a choice u don't like? nikka u are talking about 2 classic songs right there. And 2 songs with all time great Nas verses. U trippin. lol
im saying tho, I bet if you looked at their video

You would agree their opinions are trash

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
well he has surpassed that..especially after the finances we went through.
Surpassed sampling?

If that’s what you mean, it’s not lesser. It’s its own art form. It’s not like training wheels that you graduate from. There’s composers that couldn’t chop a sample to save their life and there’s samplers that couldn’t play anything to save their life. And there’s cats that can do both.

If the food is dope that’s all that matters. Cook your meal how you cook it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Hot 97 are terrible with their reviews. They be letting Rosenberg influence their votes. He be on that super back pack shyt they picked Mas is like over verbal intercourse :stopitslime: naw not at all
Hot 97 is trash but Honestly that’s not an egregious pick. Two incredible beats. A lot of people would say Nas Is Like and Verbal Intercourse are each in RZA and Primo’s top 5 beats.
:yeshrug: